DIY Water Cooling
The two most critical components in a gaming PC, the CPU and the graphics card, generate a lot of waste heat that needs to be removed from the case. Water is a much better conductor of heat energy that air, so watercooling your PC could make it cooler, quieter and potentially allow you to overclock components further. This category encompasses all types of watercooling from all the individual components required to build a watercooling loop, including blocks, pumps, reservoirs, radiators, fans, tubing and different coloured fluids plus complete kits.
Most of the water blocks here can be strapped to almost any CPU, including Intel and AMD processors, but it's important to check the socket you're using is compatible. They vary in their materials and colours, so you can easily match them to your system's aesthetics.
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC7 RGB Black, CPU Water Block, 1200/115X/AM4, 16 ARGB LEDs, 60+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC7 RGB Silver, CPU Water Block, 1200/115X/AM4, 16 ARGB LEDs, 60+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC7 RGB White, CPU Water Block, 1200/115X/AM4, 16 ARGB LEDs, 60+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC9 RGB Black, CPU Water Block, 2066/sTRX4, 16 ARGB LEDs, 70+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC9 RGB Silver, CPU Water Block, 2066/sTRX4, 16 ARGB LEDs, 70+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base
These GPU blocks and accessories enable you to watercool your GeForce GTX 2080 Ti or 2080 graphics card based on the revolutionary new Turing architecture.
Watercooling a graphics card can make it cooler, quieter and potentially enable a bigger overclock.
Make sure you choose the right block for your specific graphics card.
The complexity and cost of custom water-cooling systems means it pays to keep an eye on them. The components in this category will allow you to track temperatures and flow rates and control fan speeds too. The 5.25in bay adaptors are useful for bringing these monitoring and control capabilities within easy reach at the front of you PC.
Pumps generate the motion required to push the water around your system. They come in various forms – some will fit into a spare drive bay, for example, and others have a reservoir attached. Whatever one you buy, you need to ensure it's powerful enough for your system, and that you have space in your chassis as well as a suitable spare power connector.
- Alphacool ES Laing DDC310 Pump, Plastic Bottom, 200L/h, 60ºc Max Temperature, 10W, Black£43.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
If you're short on space inside your PC then you you should consider one of these pump/reservoir combos, which as the name suggest comprise a pump and reservoir mounted together in one space-saving device.
- EK-Classic Pump/Reservoir Combo, 250L/h, D-RGB, PWM, 2x G1/4“ Threaded Ports, Acrylic Tube£83.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 330ml Corsair Hydro X Series XD5 RGB Water Cooling Pump/Reservoir Combo, Black, 10x ARGB LEDs, Xylem D5 PWM, Clear Nylon
- 330ml Corsair Hydro X Series XD5 RGB Water Cooling Pump/Reservoir Combo, White, 10x ARGB LEDs, Xylem D5 PWM, Clear Nylon
- EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 120 DDC PWM D-RGB Watercooling Pump/Reservoir Combo, 60mm Diameter, 1000L/h, D-RGB, PWM, Plexi£149.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 360 D5 PWM D-RGB Watercooling Flat-Shaped Pump/Reservoir Combo, 1500L/h, D-RGB, PWM, Plexi£199.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Tubing is what connects all the various components of your water-cooling system together. It's flexible, and can be cut to the length you require. The tubing in this category is sized 3/8” inner diameter (ID) and 1/2” outer diameter (OD), and is suitable for both barb and compression hose fittings. It's available in a range of colours and those listed as UV will glow under UV light.
- Alphacool Tubing AlphaTube HF 13/10mm (3/8"ID), PVC, Clear£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Fittings are a critical component in a watercooling loop as they secure the flexible tubing between the various components, such as the blocks, pump, reservoir and radiator. The fittings in this category are designed to secure 10/13mm (3/8"-1/2") tubing and pre-threaded for easy installation.
- Alphacool Eiszapfen 13/10mm HardTube Compression Fitting, Chrome, 90° Rotatable G1/4, 0.073kg£7.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY