DIY Water Cooling
The two most critical components in a gaming PC, the CPU and the graphics card, generate a lot of waste heat that needs to be removed from the case. Water is a much better conductor of heat energy that air, so watercooling your PC could make it cooler, quieter and potentially allow you to overclock components further. This category encompasses all types of watercooling from all the individual components required to build a watercooling loop, including blocks, pumps, reservoirs, radiators, fans, tubing and different coloured fluids plus complete kits.
Most of the water blocks here can be strapped to almost any CPU, including Intel and AMD processors, but it's important to check the socket you're using is compatible. They vary in their materials and colours, so you can easily match them to your system's aesthetics.
- Corsair Hydro X Series XC7 RGB 115X/AM4 CPU Water Block + XD5 RGB 250ml Pump/Reservoir BundleRRP: £282.96£219.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro X Series XC9 RGB 2066/TR4 CPU Water Block + XD5 RGB 250ml Pump/Reservoir BundleRRP: £287.99£224.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora, Plexi Black, aRBG, Nickel Plated Copper, 206gRRP: £49.99£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora, Plexi Chrome, aRBG, Nickel Plated Copper, 206gRRP: £49.99£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge, Plexi Black, Addressable RBG, Nickel Plated Copper, 407gRRP: £59.99
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge, Plexi Chrome, Addressable RBG, Nickel Plated Copper, 407g
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora PRO, Plexi Black CPU Water Cooler, Digital aRGB Lighting, Nickel Plated Copper
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora PRO, Plexi Chrome CPU Water Cooler, Digital aRGB Lighting, Nickel Plated Copper
These are the smooth-faced chunks of metal that actually make contact with your components in a water-cooled rig. They can be used with processors, graphics cards, hard disks and chipsets, and many are only compatible with specific motherboards or third-party graphics cards, so double-check before you buy.
These blocks are designed to fit AMD's high-end single and dual-GPU graphics cards. Due to the complexity and variability of GPU PCBs, most are only compatible with reference designs or specific third-party models, so it's vital to check that your water block is compatible with your exact graphics card. Also take note of the thread size so you can connect your fittings and tubing properly. Finally, some blocks come with a backplate, while with others you can buy one separately, giving you the option to combine different colours and perfect your look.
These GPU blocks and accessories enable you to watercool your GeForce GTX 2080 Ti or 2080 graphics card based on the revolutionary new Turing architecture.
Watercooling a graphics card can make it cooler, quieter and potentially enable a bigger overclock.
Make sure you choose the right block for your specific graphics card.
These products enable you to link together several watercooled graphics cards more easily and securely than connecting them with tiny pieces of tubing. Choose from a variety of colours, finishes and connections, enabling you to personalise your watercooling loop.
The complexity and cost of custom water-cooling systems means it pays to keep an eye on them. The components in this category will allow you to track temperatures and flow rates and control fan speeds too. The 5.25in bay adaptors are useful for bringing these monitoring and control capabilities within easy reach at the front of you PC.
- Alphacool Eiszapfen Temperature Sensor Plug G1/4, Deep Black, Galvanised, 50cm, Braided£4.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Alphacool Eisfluegel Ice Flow Indicator, Blue, 6-11mm hose connection, Plexi, 88x40x15mm
- Alphacool Eisfluegel Ice Flow Indicator, Red, 6-11mm, Plexi, 88x40x15mm
- Alphacool Eiszapfen Icicle Temperature Sensor G1/4 IG/IG, AG Adapter, Chrome, Galvanized, 50cm braided cable
- Alphacool Eiszapfen Icicle Temperature Sensor G1/4 IG/IG, AG Adapter, Deep Black, Galvanized, 50cm braided cable
Pumps generate the motion required to push the water around your system. They come in various forms – some will fit into a spare drive bay, for example, and others have a reservoir attached. Whatever one you buy, you need to ensure it's powerful enough for your system, and that you have space in your chassis as well as a suitable spare power connector.
- Alphacool Eispumpe VPP755 V.3 Single Edition, Grey, PWM, 5 Speed, 4-Pin Molex, 14W
- Alphacool Laing DDC310 Single Edition, Black, Silent, 331g, 4-Pin Molex, 10W
- Alphacool Eisbecher 150mm DDC Acetal, 1x Alphacool DDC310, Black, 180ml, G1/4", 10W£79.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Alphacool Eisball Digital RGB Reservoir, 700ml, 4-Pin, G1/4" Thread, 510g£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Reservoirs are not technically necessary, but are highly recommended. They increase your loop's fluid capacity and provide a convenient place to monitor water levels, add fluid or bleed air. Many can also be housed inside a spare 5.25in bay. This category also includes tubes, caps and other accessories.
- Alphacool Eisbecher 150mm Plexi Reservoir, 180ml, Transparent, G1/4", Acrylic Glass£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Choose a different top of your pump to personalise the look of your PC. Alternatively you may need one of these pump tops to change the input and output positions of your pump to make it easier to position inside your case.
- Alphacool Eisdecke Laing DDC Acetal Top V.2, Deep Black, 357g, 5x 1/4" Thread£22.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Customise and personalise the reservoir in your watercooling loop with these handy accessories.
The radiator, when combined with one or more fans helps to conducts heat energy from the fluid in the watercooling loop into the air away from your PC. The larger the surface area the more effective the cooling, although some radiators are so thick they will only perform well with special fans that have a very high static air pressure to move air between the fins of the radiator. The radiators in this category require at least four 120mm fans to cool adequately.
- Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 480mm Full Copper Radiator V.2, Black, 4x 120mm Fans, 5x G1/4"£99.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hardline acrylic tubing looks stunning, but needs special fittings to hold the tubes in place compared to standard flexible tubing. The fittings in this category are all specially designed for hardline acrylic tubing and are available in a variety of colours and sizes to match the diameter of your tubing.
- Alphacool Eiszapfen (Icicle) G1/4 Screw Plug, Chrome, 0.1kg£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Alphacool HT 13mm HardTube Compression Fitting , 90° L-connector, Knurled, Deep Black, Brass£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Alphacool 2-Way Ball Valve G1/4, Black Nickel, Leakage Prevention
- Alphacool Aurora RBG LED Ring 13mm HardTube, Chrome, 0.012kg, Dimmable, 4-Pin
- Alphacool Aurora RBG LED Ring 13mm HardTube, Deep Black, Soft Touch, Dimmable, 3pin
- Alphacool Aurora RBG LED Ring 16mm HardTube, Chrome, 0.013kg, Dimmable, 4-Pin
- Alphacool Aurora RBG LED Ring 16mm HardTube, Deep Black, 0.013kg, Dimmable, 4-Pin
- Alphacool Eiszapfen 16mm HardTube Compression Fitting, Deep Black, 90° Rotatable G1/4, Knurled, 0.072kg
In this category you'll find all the various tools required to measure, cut and bend your acrylic tubing to the perfect size and angles.
- Alphacool Aurora Eiscontrol Addressable RGB Controller, Black, SATA, 2x 3-Pin, 0.018kg£8.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Fittings are a critical component in a watercooling loop as they secure the flexible tubing between the various components, such as the blocks, pump, reservoir and radiator. The fittings in this category are designed to secure 10/13mm (3/8"-1/2") tubing and pre-threaded for easy installation.
These products enable to easily add a fill port to your waterloop loop. When mounted at the highest point of a loop it allows you to easily fill and top-off the fluid, without having to dismantle your PC. Fill ports are not necessary, but make maintaining a watercooled PC much easier than a loop without one.
- EKWB EK-STC Classic 10/16 G1.4" Black Soft Tubing Compression Fitting£3.71£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EK-STC Classic 10/13 Soft Tubing Compression Fitting, Black, G1/4" BSP, Brass£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY