DIY Water Cooling
The two most critical components in a gaming PC, the CPU and the graphics card, generate a lot of waste heat that needs to be removed from the case. Water is a much better conductor of heat energy that air, so watercooling your PC could make it cooler, quieter and potentially allow you to overclock components further. This category encompasses all types of watercooling from all the individual components required to build a watercooling loop, including blocks, pumps, reservoirs, radiators, fans, tubing and different coloured fluids plus complete kits.
These pre-selected kits are designed to make the transition to water-cooling easier, and contain all the blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing and fittings you need to create a fully functional water-cooling system, and many are supplied with coolant as well. You can be sure that each of the bits are compatible, and there's a range of kits to cater for systems with different requirements.
- LIQUID.cool Vortex One DIY Liquid Cooling Kit, Strike One CPU Block, 500lph Pump/Reservoir, 240mm Radiator, 2x 120mm FanWas: £79.99£69.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- EKWB EK-KIT P280, Performance Series 280mm Ultimate Liquid Cooling Kit, inc CPU Block, Reservoir/Pump, Radiator, CoolantWas: £329.99£309.95£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Customise the look of your watercooling loop with these water dyes. Choose a single dye or consider mixing different dyes together to create your perfect colour.
- Thermaltake Tt Premium Concentrate Dye, Orange,50ml, Anti-Freezing, Anti-Rusting, Water Scale PreventionWas: £19.99£17.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Most of the water blocks here can be strapped to almost any CPU, including Intel and AMD processors, but it's important to check the socket you're using is compatible. They vary in their materials and colours, so you can easily match them to your system's aesthetics.
- Swiftech Apogee GTZ 775 HD CPU backplate Adaptor Mounting Kit for APOGEE GTZ CPU water block£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These are the smooth-faced chunks of metal that actually make contact with your components in a water-cooled rig. They can be used with processors, graphics cards, hard disks and chipsets, and many are only compatible with specific motherboards or third-party graphics cards, so double-check before you buy.
- EK-FB KIT EVGA X79 Classified - Acetal+EN (Nickel)£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These blocks are designed to fit AMD's high-end single and dual-GPU graphics cards. Due to the complexity and variability of GPU PCBs, most are only compatible with reference designs or specific third-party models, so it's vital to check that your water block is compatible with your exact graphics card. Also take note of the thread size so you can connect your fittings and tubing properly. Finally, some blocks come with a backplate, while with others you can buy one separately, giving you the option to combine different colours and perfect your look.
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB, GPU Water Block, AMD 5700XT, 16 LED RGB, Acrylic Top, 50+ Fin Nickel/Copper BaseWas: £139.99£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Make the most of your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070 or Titan X Pascal graphics card, customising it with a waterblock for lower temperatures, lower noise and greater overclocking potential.
- EK-FC1070 GTX Waterblock Retention Backplate, Black Anodised Aluminium, For GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Ed. GPU WaterblockWas: £22.99£20.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These products enable you to link together several watercooled graphics cards more easily and securely than connecting them with tiny pieces of tubing. Choose from a variety of colours, finishes and connections, enabling you to personalise your watercooling loop.
Acrylic tubing is non-flexible. As well as cutting, it requires manual bending, but the end result of straight lines and sharp angles is visually stunning and it's available with special finishes too. Pay attention to the internal and external diameters measure up so you know the length you need.
- Corsair Hydro X Series XT Multicard Hardline Water Cooling Tubing Kit, 12mm Outer, PMMA, Clear, for SLI/CrossFireWas: £9.70£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hardline acrylic tubing looks stunning, but needs special fittings to hold the tubes in place compared to standard flexible tubing. The fittings in this category are all specially designed for hardline acrylic tubing and are available in a variety of colours and sizes to match the diameter of your tubing.
- EK-HD Adapter Female 10/12mm - Black Nickel, Solid-tube Fitting£2.80£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4x Corsair 12mm OD Hydro X Series XF Hardline Compression Fittings, Gold, Brass, G1/4" BSPP, for Custom LoopsWas: £24.98£22.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4x Corsair 12mm OD Hydro X Series XF Hardline Compression Fittings, White, Brass, G1/4" BSPP, for Custom LoopsWas: £24.98£22.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4x Corsair 12mm OD Hydro X Series XF Hardline Compression Fittings, Chrome, Brass, G1/4" BSPP, for Custom LoopsWas: £24.49£22.79£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 6 Pack Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4" PETG Tube Compression Fitting, Rose Gold, Male/Female, Copper/AluminiumWas: £47.99£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Fittings are a critical component in a watercooling loop as they secure the flexible tubing between the various components, such as the blocks, pump, reservoir and radiator. The fittings in this category are designed to secure 10/13mm (3/8"-1/2") tubing and pre-threaded for easy installation.
- 4x Corsair 10/13mm ID/OD Hydro X Series XF Softline Compression Fittings, Gold, Brass, G1/4" BSPP, for Custom LoopsWas: £24.98£22.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These products enable to easily add a fill port to your waterloop loop. When mounted at the highest point of a loop it allows you to easily fill and top-off the fluid, without having to dismantle your PC. Fill ports are not necessary, but make maintaining a watercooled PC much easier than a loop without one.
- Scan 66116 10mm L plug fitting - complete nickel plated£1.30£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY