DIY Water Cooling
The two most critical components in a gaming PC, the CPU and the graphics card, generate a lot of waste heat that needs to be removed from the case. Water is a much better conductor of heat energy that air, so watercooling your PC could make it cooler, quieter and potentially allow you to overclock components further. This category encompasses all types of watercooling from all the individual components required to build a watercooling loop, including blocks, pumps, reservoirs, radiators, fans, tubing and different coloured fluids plus complete kits.
Most of the water blocks here can be strapped to almost any CPU, including Intel and AMD processors, but it's important to check the socket you're using is compatible. They vary in their materials and colours, so you can easily match them to your system's aesthetics.
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC9 RGB Silver, CPU Water Block, 2066/sTRX4, 16 ARGB LEDs, 70+ Fin Nickel/Copper BaseWas: £71.99£64.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Swiftech Apogee GTZ 775 HD CPU backplate Adaptor Mounting Kit for APOGEE GTZ CPU water block£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC7 TR4 RGB, CPU Water Block, sTR4, 16 ARGB LEDs, Acrylic Top, 60+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ThermalTake Pacific W6 Plus RGB, CPU Water Block, AMD TR4, RGB Controller, Copper & PMMA, G1/4£77.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These are the smooth-faced chunks of metal that actually make contact with your components in a water-cooled rig. They can be used with processors, graphics cards, hard disks and chipsets, and many are only compatible with specific motherboards or third-party graphics cards, so double-check before you buy.
These products enable you to link together several watercooled graphics cards more easily and securely than connecting them with tiny pieces of tubing. Choose from a variety of colours, finishes and connections, enabling you to personalise your watercooling loop.
The complexity and cost of custom water-cooling systems means it pays to keep an eye on them. The components in this category will allow you to track temperatures and flow rates and control fan speeds too. The 5.25in bay adaptors are useful for bringing these monitoring and control capabilities within easy reach at the front of you PC.
- Aqua Computer Aquaero 5 PRO LCD Fan-Controller, Grafik LCD£92.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The radiator, when combined with one or more fans helps to conducts heat energy from the fluid in the watercooling loop into the air away from your PC. The larger the surface area the more effective the cooling, although some radiators are so thick they will only perform well with special fans that have a very high static air pressure to move air between the fins of the radiator. The radiators in this category require at least two 120mm fans to cool adequately.
- Corsair 240mm Hydro X Series XR7 Water Cooling Radiator, 54mm Thick, Supports 4x120mm Fans, G1/4" BSPPThreads,Copper£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hardline acrylic tubing looks stunning, but needs special fittings to hold the tubes in place compared to standard flexible tubing. The fittings in this category are all specially designed for hardline acrylic tubing and are available in a variety of colours and sizes to match the diameter of your tubing.
- 6 Pack Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4" PETG Tube Compression Fitting, Rose Gold, Male/FemaleWas: £43.69£39.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EK-HD Adapter Female 10/12mm - Black Nickel, Solid-tube Fitting£2.65£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2x Corsair 12mm OD Hydro X Series XF Hardline 90° Compression Fittings, Black, Brass, Changes Direction of Tube RunsWas: £24.95
- Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression Fitting Kit , 6 Pack, GoldWas: £44.39£39.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These products enable to easily add a fill port to your waterloop loop. When mounted at the highest point of a loop it allows you to easily fill and top-off the fluid, without having to dismantle your PC. Fill ports are not necessary, but make maintaining a watercooled PC much easier than a loop without one.
- Scan 66116 10mm L plug fitting - complete nickel plated£1.19£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2x Corsair Hydro X Series XF 45° Rotary Adapter, Chrome, Brass, G1/4" BSPP, Easily Add 45° Angles to Custom LoopsWas: £24.65£21.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY