From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with Intel CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
These coolers are designed to be used with today's systems which can output quite a large amount of heat. Ranging in a wide varying styles and performance levels you will find the right fans here to keep your system cooler or quiet, whatever you desire.
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- 120mm Noctua NF-A12x25 FLX Non LED, 9 Blade, Upto 2000RPM, Upto 60CFM Airflow, 22.6dB Max, 3-Pin
- 120mm Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Non LED, 9 Blade, Upto 2000RPM, Upto 60CFM Airflow, 22.6dB Max, 4-Pin PWM
- 120mm Noctua NF-A12x25 ULN Non LED, 9 Blade, Upto 1200RPM, Upto 32.8CFM Airflow, 12.1dB Max, 3-Pin
- SilverStone SST-AP142-ARGB - Air Penetrator Cooling PWM Fan 120mm, High Airflow, Adressable RGB£31.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermaltake Riing Trio RGB LED Fan, 30 Addressable LEDs, Static Pressure, 3x 120mm Fans, PWM/Controller£121.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
System / Case Fans 180mm to 200mm
- 200mm ThermalTake Riing Plus 20 RGB TT Premium Edition Single Fan£32.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY