These hydro-coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with most Intel and AMD processors. Hydro-coolers provide superior cooling to a budget air-cooler, helping you reduce unwanted system noise and potentially enabling you to overclock the processor for added performance.
These large hydro-coolers require attachment to a pair of free 120 or 140mm fan mounts side by side in your case, and also require sufficient space to install the radiator.
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator, TR4, *Factory Refurbished*£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with Intel CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
- Arctic Freezer 11 LP Low Profile CPU Cooler for Intel Socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 775 - 100 Watts Max Cooling
- Intel Original E97379-003 CPU Cooler Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector With Aluminum Heatsink and Fan OEM£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Cooler Master Hyper H412R Compact Single Tower CPU Cooler, 4 Heatpipes, 92mm PWM Fan, Al/Cu, Intel/AMD, 2066/1151/AM4£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Single Tower CPU Cooler, 6 Heatpipes, 135mm Silent Wings PWM Fan, Al/Cu, 200W TDP£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These air coolers are the most compact around, and are ideal for systems where space is at a premium, such as with mini-ITX builds or Home-Theatre PCs (HTPCs). Given that these coolers prioritise small size over performance, most are not suitable for high-end, overclocked CPUs.
Ensure you check that your selected cooler offers the cooling performance necessary to cool your processor, and whilst most provide multi-socket support, as always, check that your motherboard socket is supported.
These coolers are designed to be used with today's systems which can output quite a large amount of heat. Ranging in a wide varying styles and performance levels you will find the right fans here to keep your system cooler or quiet, whatever you desire.