These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- GameMax Saber Mid Tower Chasis, E-ATX/ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, Spectrum RGB Hub, Glass Side Panel, No Fans£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Antec NX500, Black, Mid Tower PC Case, w/ Tempered Glass Window & ARGB Front Strip, E-ATX/ATX/mATX/mITX, 120mm ARGB Fan£57.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- GameMax Kamikaze Pro ARGB Chassis, MicroATX/MiniITX, Glass Side Panel, 4x Dual-Ring Halo ARGB Fans, 2x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Antec NX600 Mid Tower PC Case, w/ Tempered Glass Front+Side Windows, ARGB Front Strip, ATX/mATX/mITX, 4x120mm ARGB Fans£69.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.
- Cooler Master MasterCase H100, Black, Mini-ITX Computer Chassis, mITX, Built-In Handle, 200mm RGB Fan, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 A£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order