These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- DeepCool Dukase V2, Black Mid Tower Computer Chassis, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, with Side Window, 120mm Fan, USB3.0£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DeepCool Dukase WHV2, White Mid Tower Computer Chassis, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, w/ Side Window, 120mm Blue LED Fan, USB3£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermaltake Versa N27 Snow Edition Case wit Side Window£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DeepCool Frame micro-ATX Mini Tower Case With Card Reader & USB 3.0
- DeepCool Smarter Mini Tower Computer Chassis, Black, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, USB 3.0
- DeepCool Wave V2 Micro-ATX Tower Computer Chassis, Black, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x USB 3.0
- DeepCool Smarter LED Mini Tower Computer Chassis, Black, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x 120mm Blue LED Fans, USB 3.0£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3.1 TG, Mini Tower PC Case, mATX/mITX, w/ Tempered Glass Window + Red/White/Black Trims£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.