PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£19.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- TP-LINK WN881ND N300 PCI Express Wireless Adapter with Dual Detachable Omni Directional Antenna LP Bracket£12.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 31st Oct
- Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I ,1733Mbps AC Wireless PCIe Adapter + Bluetooth 5, PCIe 2.0 (x1), Intel 9260£25.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- GIGABYTE GC-WBAX200 11AX Wireless NIC PCIe, 2400Mbps, Dual-Band, External Magnetic Antenna Base, Intel WiFi 6, BT 5.0£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte Titan Ridge 2.0 AIC, Thunderbolt3 PCIe 3.0 (x4), 2x Type-C, DisplayPort 1.4, 2x Mini-DisplayPortRRP: £69.98£64.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
- StarTech.com 9-Pin Serial to 10-pin Header Low Profile Slot Plate£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY