PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£23.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 2 Port Intel X540-T2 10Gbps Server PCI Express x8 Ethernet Card OEM£226.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network cards are added to servers to enable connectivity to other users and devices in a high performance environment. SFP+ is a small form factor pluggable interface allows fibre optic cabling to be used as opposed to Ethernet offering greater speeds, distance and low latency when connecting to network switches.
- 2 Port Intel E10G42BTDA 10 Gigabit SFP Ethernet Server Adaptor Optical PCI-Express inc Low Profile Bracket£215.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Wireless 802.11N PCI Express WiFi Adaptor Twin Antenna£13.19£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I ,1733Mbps AC Wireless PCIe Adapter + Bluetooth 5, PCIe 2.0 (x1), Intel 9260£23.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte Titan Ridge 2.0 AIC, Thunderbolt3 PCIe 3.0 (x4), 2x Type-C, DisplayPort 1.4, 2x Mini-DisplayPort£64.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock