PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. M.2 is a compact format designed to connect directly to the motherboard and provide a connection over wireless to other users, devices and the outside world.
- Intel M.2 11AX Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+), Dual Band, (2x2), Bluetooth 5.1, No VPROWas: £19.99£17.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£29.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2 Port Intel X540-T2 10Gbps Server PCI Express x8 Ethernet Card OEMWas: £229.99£199.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Network cards are added to servers to enable connectivity to other users and devices in a high performance environment. SFP+ is a small form factor pluggable interface allows fibre optic cabling to be used as opposed to Ethernet offering greater speeds, distance and low latency when connecting to network switches.
- 2 Port Intel E10G42BTDABLK 10 Gigabit SFP Ethernet Server Adaptor Optical PCI-Express inc Low Profile BracketWas: £229.99£199.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- ASUS PCE-AX3000 11AX WiFi 6 Wireless PCIe NIC, Dual-Band 2.4+5GHz (600+2402Mbps), MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0Was: £44.99£32.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- GIGABYTE GC-WBAX200 11AX Wireless NIC PCIe, 2400Mbps, Dual-Band, External Magnetic Antenna Base, Intel WiFi 6, BT 5.0£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY