PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- TP-LINK WN881ND N300 PCI Express Wireless Adapter with Dual Detachable Omni Directiona Inc LP bracket£12.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I ,1733Mbps AC Wireless PCIe Adapter + Bluetooth 5, PCIe 2.0 (x1), Intel 9260£26.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- GIGABYTE GC-WBAX200 11AX Wireless NIC PCIe, 2400Mbps, Dual-Band, External Magnetic Antenna Base, Intel WiFi 6, BT 5.0RRP: £39.98£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge Thunderbolt3 PCIe Add In Card For Z390/H370/B360 Motherboards, mDP,DP, TB3/USB 3.1 Type-C£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-120 M.2 NGFF SSD Host Adapter Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, 22x80/22x60/22x42mm, For PC/MAC/Linux£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 1st Sep