Intel X710DA2 2 Port 10 Gigabit SFP+ PCIe Network Adaptor LOW PROFILE ONLY
The X710 adapter family addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN and SAN networks and proven, reliable performance.
Leading 10/40 GbE Performance
The X710 adapter family delivers superior performance with a theoretical throughput of 80 Gb/s (40 Gb/s TX; 40 Gb/s Rx) bidirectional throughput (quad-port adapter required), in a PCI Express v3.O x8 slot. Optimized performance vectors and key uses include:
• Small Packet Performance: Achieves wire-rate throughput on smaller payload sizes (>128 Bytes for 40 GbE and >64 Bytes for 10 GbE
• Bulk Transfer Performance: Delivers line-rate performance with low CPU usage for large application buffers
• Virtualized Performance: Alleviates hypervisor I/O bottlenecks by providing flow separation for Virtual Machines (VMS)
• Network Virtualization: Network virtualization overlay offloads including Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE
• Storage Performance: Enables competitive performance with native OS drivers and intelligent offload for NAS (NPS, SMB), and SAN (SCSI and FCOE)
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Please note: This Network Card is supplied as Low-Profile ONLY. Full-size Bracket not included, sold separately. Features • Dual- and quad-port 10 GbE adapters.
• PCI Express* (PCIe) 3.0, x8.
• Exceptional Low Power Adapters.
• Network Virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE.
• Intel. Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering.
• Intel Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing.
• Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
• Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
• I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server.
• Unified networking providing a single wire support for LAN and storage: NAS (SMB, NFS) and SAN (iSCSI, FCoE).
Please note: This Network Card is supplied as Low-Profile ONLY. Full-size Bracket not included, sold separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan OEM
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.