PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. M.2 is a compact format designed to connect directly to the motherboard and provide a connection over wireless to other users, devices and the outside world.
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 M.2 Card WiFi/ Bluetooth 5, 9260NGW, M.2 Key A/E 2230, 1730Mbps 2.4/5GHz, DL MU-MIMO, vPro,OEMWas: £21.98£19.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£23.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 1 Port Intel I210-T1 Gigabit Ethernet Server PCI-E Network AdapterWas: £59.99£49.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 2 Port Intel Gigabit E1G42ET Gigabit 10/1000 PCIe Server Adapter OEMWas: £79.99£69.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 4 Port Intel I350-T4 Gigabit Network Card RJ-45, Copper, PCI-e x4, OEM£143.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These external hot pluggable cards are for PC's which feature the Express Card slot. Usually on laptops and available in two form factors, ExpressCard 34 & ExpressCard 54 which are sized 34 and 54mm respectively. Note that a 34mm slot will only accept a ExpressCard 34, with a 54mm slot able to accept both types.
- 1 Port Lycom EK-202 e-SATA II 3GBps and 1 Port USB2 ExpressCard for Notebooks£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom eSATAII - 3Gbps Dual Port ExpressCard for Notebooks£15.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Sonnet Tempo SATA II Pro Express 34 - Professional 2-Port eSATA Host Controller£48.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
These expansion cards add various types of storage functionality to a system. We offer cards that can be installed inside laptops to add fully functional SATA ports, and PCI-based cards can be used inside desktop PCs to add additional USB ports to the rear of a system.
- Lycom PC-112 2 Port e-SATA Cardbus Expander to 10 Units Multi Drives (NCQ & Port Multiplier)£27.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PC-112R5 2 Port Raid 5 SATAII 2Port Cardbus (NCQ & Port Multiplier) for Notebooks£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cards are used to add extra SATA ports to a PC. They function by fitting into the PCI or PCI-Express slots spare on most motherboards, and the additional ports are found on the back panel of the PC. Make sure you've got a spare connector on your motherboard and enough room inside your case, before you buy.
- Lycom 64-105M Raid5 SATAII - 3Gbps Multilane 4xExternal 4Ports 64Bit Low Profile PCI-X Host£35.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
- StarTech.com 30cm USB to RS-232 Adapter with COM Retention, Transfer Upto 920Kb/s, Add Legacy FunctionalityWas: £17.48£15.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom IO-118 8 Port RS232 (Serial) & 5v Bus Power Low Profile Host for PCI-E and PCI Slot£38.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Brainboxes- PCMCIA 2 Port Velocity Serial (RS-422/485) PC Card with 128 Byte FIFO (PM-121)£129.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY