PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- 1 Port Intel EXPI9301CTBLK Gigabit PRO 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£29.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 4 Port Intel I350-T4 Gigabit Server Network Card RJ-45, Copper, PCI-e x4, OEM£159.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2 Port Intel X710-T2L, PCIe 3.0 x8, 10GbE 8.0 GT/s Server / Workstation Network CardWas: £309.98£263.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Network cards are added to servers to enable connectivity to other users and devices in a high performance environment. which use either SFP+ or SFP28 is a small form factor pluggable interface which allows fibre optic cabling to be used as opposed to Ethernet offering greater speeds, distance and low latency when connecting to network switches.
- D-link 2-Port DES-122T 1000bTX Module for DES-6000 Switch, 802.3ab, 2GbpsWas: £36.49£24.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 2 Port Intel X520-DA2 10 Gigabit SFP Ethernet Server Adaptor Optical PCI-Express inc Low Profile BracketWas: £144.98£109.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 2 Port Intel i350-F2 Dual Port 1000base-SX Fiber Optic PCI-E Network Adaptor Card inc Low Profile Bracket OEMWas: £199.99£179.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
External network cards or adapters are added to predominantly laptop devices to add wired Ethernet connectivity. A USB port is used to add either single or multiple RJ45 ports - the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- Griffin GC43705 USB Type-A to RJ45 Ethernet Adapter WhiteWas: £4.99£2.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These external hot pluggable cards are for PC's which feature the Express Card slot. Usually on laptops and available in two form factors, ExpressCard 34 & ExpressCard 54 which are sized 34 and 54mm respectively. Note that a 34mm slot will only accept a ExpressCard 34, with a 54mm slot able to accept both types.
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- TP-LINK Archer TX3000E, AX3000, Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Dual Band, PCIe Adapter, Bluetooth 5.0Was: £56.48£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 5 Pack Xclio USB 3.2 Gen2 10GB/s Fast USB OTG Converter Type-A to Type-C Adaptor PC/MACWas: £9.98£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYGet it Tomorrow, 12 DecLow stock
- Refurbished HighPoint T3 RS6661A-NVMe Up to 4x M.2 NVMe SSD, upto 2,800MB/s with RAID 0, 1, 1/0 SupportWas: £549.98£479.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
These expansion cards add various types of storage functionality to a system. We offer cards that can be installed inside laptops to add fully functional SATA ports, and PCI-based cards can be used inside desktop PCs to add additional USB ports to the rear of a system.
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.