Motherboards - AMD
The motherboard is the central hub of a PC, the board to which every other main component connects – CPUs in the socket, memory in the DIMM slots, and GPUs, sound cards and other expansion cards in the PCIe slots. Hard drives, SSDs, optical drives and front-panel ports also connect to it. Motherboards have a huge variety of features so research carefully first. You need to make sure your motherboard will fit in your case and that its socket matches your chosen CPU. Current desktop AMD motherboards have six main sockets: AM1, AM3+, FM2, FM2+, AM4 and TR4, depending on the processor used. The latest Ryzen chips use AM4 while the Threadripper performance monster requires a TR4-based motherboard.
- AsRock A520M HVS, AMD A520, s AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1, MicroATX£52.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- AsRock A520M HDV, AMD A520, s AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1, MicroATX£54.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MSI A520M-A PRO, AMD A520, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1 A, MicroATX£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These motherboards are intended for workstations and servers and support the latest AMD Epyc processors based on the Zen architecture. Choose from a variety of specs, all with support for this new generation of SP3 processors. 11/07/2018.
- Gigabyte MZ01-CE0, S SP3, DDR4, 4x SlimSAS for 16x SATA3, M.2, 3x PCIe 3.0 x16, Dual 10GbE, Mgmt LAN, USB 3.0, ATX£479.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Accessories for motherboards. Additional items to compliment your motherboard. These are additional items by various motherboard manufacturers which give extra functionality such as card readers and input/output panels. Always check the compatability of the item in question to ensure it will work with your motherboard.
- ASUS HYPER M.2 x16 Gen4 Card, PCIe 4.0/3.0, 4x M.2 PCIe 2242/60/80/110 Slots, Upto 256Gbps, Supports PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY