Headphones / Headsets
These devices enable you to listen to audio without disturbing others. Headphones can either be open- or closed-back. Gaming headsets are headphones with a microphone for enabling chatting online, and premium solutions also tend to feature multi-position audio capability via Dolby technology. Headphones can connect to the computer or audio device by either a 3.5mm analogue mini-jack or a digital USB connection.
Headsets are hugely important if you play multiplayer games, as they allow you to communicate with your team-mates as well as hear what's going on. The headsets in this category cover every budget, and some have attractive high-end features, including noise cancellation, in-line remotes and even vibration support.
- AVerMedia SonicWave GH335 Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, 3.5mm£52.99FREE DELIVERY
- AVerMedia SonicWave GH337 USB 7.1 Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, PS4,£70.99FREE DELIVERY
- Kraken Pro 2 Wired Gaming Headset from Razer, With 50mm Drivers, Microphone, White£79.99FREE DELIVERYPre order
- ROCCAT Khan Pro Competitive High Resolution Gaming Headset - Grey£89.99FREE DELIVERY
- Sennheiser GSP 500 Gaming Headset, Black, Open-Back, 3.5mm PC/Mac/Console/Mobile£199.99FREE DELIVERY
- Sennheiser GSP 600 Gaming Headset, Black, Closed-Back, 3.5mm PC/Mac/Console/Mobile£219.98FREE DELIVERY
A headset is crucial if you play competitive games, and wireless devices are great for cutting down cable clutter and allowing more movement during crucial moments. Our headsets range from affordable entry-level models to expensive, noise-cancelling models good enough for pro gamers.
- Thresher Ultimate 7.1 Wireless Headset from Razer, Retractable Microphone - Xbox One£249.98FREE DELIVERYPre order