Cooling - Air
Air coolers, heatsinks and fans. Third-party cooling solutions can help you achieve lower temperatures, better overclocking and lower noise than the coolers typically supplied with cases and components. Here, you'll find coolers for processors, graphics cards and other components to suit every budget and style, from high performance towers and hydro coolers to discrete or even passive heatsinks.
These coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with modern Intel and AMD sockets. They can cope with high-end, overclocked CPUs too, but larger models with more fans will have lower temperatures and noise levels. You need to make sure your case has the appropriate size and number fan mounts and enough space for the radiator and fans.
- Corsair Hydro Series H80i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 120mm Radiator, 2x 120mm Fans, for Intel/AMDWas: £99.98£84.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator, 2x120mm Fans, for Intel/AMDWas: £119.99£99.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 280mm Radiator, 2x 140mm Fans, for Intel/AMDWas: £129.98£114.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB LED, 9 Blade, Static Pressure 4 LED Multi-Colour Single Fan Expansion Pack, 3-pin£15.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Third-party Intel coolers seek to better the standard processor heatsink with improved temperatures and quieter fans. Different Intel CPUs can have different sockets, so ensure that your cooler matches your socket. Also be sure that any cooler you buy will fit onto your motherboard and into your case without issue.
- Arctic Freezer 11 LP Low Profile Processor Cooler for Intel Socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 775 - 100 Watts Max Cooling£13.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Arctic Freezer 11i Silent CPU Cooler with 92mm RPM PWM Fan for Intel 115x/2011 CPU Up to 150 Watts£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Each cooler here is compatible with the modern AMD and Intel sockets, and include at least one fan to blow over over the heatsink. Some models include multiple fans to please make sure your motherboard has sufficient free fan headers available, if not you will need to purchase a fan splitter. There's something for every budget but, as ever, ensure the cooler will fit in your case. Clearance with motherboard components is also worth checking, especially with the large units, some of which will let you add a second fan.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, 4 Heat Pipes Direct Contact, 120mm Quiet Fan, for Intel/AMD£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! Dark Rock 3, Single Tower CPU Cooler, 6 Heatpipes, 1x 135mm PWM Fan, 190W TDP, for Intel/AMD CPUs£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! Pure Rock Compact Single Tower CPU Cooler, 4 Heatpipes, 1x120mm Silence-Optimised PWM Fan, 130W TDP, Intel/AMD£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Noctua NH-U12 S Ultra Quiet Single Tower CPU Cooler, 5 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan, for Intel/AMD Processors£51.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Thermal paste is used to create a heat conducting medium between your heatsink and processor/chip. This aids in the maximum possible heat transfer away from your chip and into the heat sink. Allowing your chip to run as cool as possible and hence allows your heat sink to do what it is meant to do.
- Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound 4g Tube for All Coolers£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound for CPU and Chipset Coolers - 3.5 gram£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY