Cooling - Air
Comprising air coolers, heatsinks and fans. Third-party cooling solutions can help you achieve lower component temperatures, better overclocking and lower noise than the coolers typically supplied with cases and components. Here, you'll find coolers for processors, graphics cards and other components to suit every budget and style, from high-performance towers and hydro coolers to discrete or even passively-cooled heatsinks for building a silent PC.
From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with Intel CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
- Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black CPU Cooler, Intel/AMD, Dual NH-A15 Fans, 300-1500RPM, 82.5CFM Airflow, 24.6dB, 4-pin PWM£109.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue tomorrow
These hydro-coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with most Intel and AMD processors. Hydro-coolers provide superior cooling to a budget air-cooler, helping you reduce unwanted system noise and potentially enabling you to overclock the processor for added performance.
These large hydro-coolers require attachment to a pair of free 120 or 140mm fan mounts side by side in your case, and also require sufficient space to install the radiator.
Thermal paste is used to create a heat conducting medium between your heatsink and processor/chip. This aids in the maximum possible heat transfer away from your chip and into the heat sink. Allowing your chip to run as cool as possible and hence allows your heat sink to do what it is meant to do.
- ScanFX Professional Grade Compressed Air, 400ml HFC Free Aerosol, Remove that dust!£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- 120mm Arctic P12 PWM, 5 Blade, Static Pressure Fan, 1800rpm, 56.3CFM, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, Black, 4-pin
- 120mm Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB, 7 Blade, PWM, 8x ARGB LEDs, Hydraulic Bearing, Single Fan Expansion Pack, 4-Pin£14.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 120mm Corsair ML Series ML120 Pro Single Pack Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan, Black£18.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYGet it Tomorrow, 18 MayLow stock
- 120mm Noctua NF-A12X25 PWM Chromax Black Swap Fan, 12V, 9 Blade, SSO2 Bearing, 2000RPM, 60CFM Airflow, 22.6dB, 4-pin PWM£30.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 120mm Corsair ML120 RGB ELITE, Magnetic Levitation RGB Fan with AirGuide, 3 Pack with Node Core, Black£84.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 20th May