Cooling - Air
Comprising air coolers, heatsinks and fans. Third-party cooling solutions can help you achieve lower component temperatures, better overclocking and lower noise than the coolers typically supplied with cases and components. Here, you'll find coolers for processors, graphics cards and other components to suit every budget and style, from high-performance towers and hydro coolers to discrete or even passively-cooled heatsinks for building a silent PC.
From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with Intel CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
- Intel Original E97379-003 CPU Cooler Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector With Aluminum Heatsink and Fan OEM
- be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Single Tower CPU Cooler, 6 Heatpipes, 135mm Silent Wings PWM Fan, Al/Cu, 200W TDP£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! Dark Rock PRO 4 Dual Tower CPU Cooler, 7 Heatpipes, 120mm+135mm Silent Wings PWM Fans, Al/Cu, 250W TDP£72.38£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These hydro-coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with most Intel and AMD processors. Hydro-coolers provide superior cooling to a budget air-cooler, helping you reduce unwanted system noise and potentially enabling you to overclock the processor for added performance.
These large hydro-coolers require attachment to a pair of free 120 or 140mm fan mounts side by side in your case, and also require sufficient space to install the radiator.
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- 120mm Arctic F12 PWM PST CO SILENT Continuous Operation Case Fan Japanese Ball Bearing£7.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Thermal paste is used to create a heat conducting medium between your heatsink and processor/chip. This aids in the maximum possible heat transfer away from your chip and into the heat sink. Allowing your chip to run as cool as possible and hence allows your heat sink to do what it is meant to do.
- Akasa AK-455 High Performance Thermal Compound, 1.5g Syringe, 2.4 W/mK Thermal Conductivity, for CPU/GPU/Heatsinks£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Cooler Master IC-Essential E1 Grey Thermal CPU paste >4.5 W/m-K Thermal Conductivity£4.79£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Cooler Master MasterGel Pro Thermal Paste, >8 W/m.K, Sraper + Alcohol cleaner, Grey
- Arctic MX-4 (2019)Thermal Paste 4g High Durability/Enthusiast for All CPU Coolers£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY