Professional video cameras are constantly evolving to meet the needs of modern production. The DSLR revolution has given us the Hybrid Camera, ENG style cameras have in-camera streaming functions, whilst large sensor digital cinema cameras are capable of capturing expanded dynamic range and resolutions beyond 4K. Together with the explosion of smartphone filmmaking accessories and action cameras, we now have unprecedented access to high quality image making tools that expand our potential to 'tell the story.' For each new class of camera, file based capture to high speed solid-state media is now an industry standard.
Ideal for achieving cinema-like results using artistic shallow depth of field and film-style colours.
Designed for integration into professional studios with advanced two way signal relay, comms, tally support and central control.
A range of DSLR and DSLM Cameras. The DSLR revolution has given us the Hybrid Camera, equally at home in photography or video workflow, achieving cinema-like results using artistic shallow depth of field and film-style colours.
- Panasonic DC-S5 Camera, UHD 4K60 Video,10-Bit Internal Recording, 24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor£1,599.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Fujifilm X-T4 Kit with Lens (18-55mm), Black, 4K60 Video, X-Trans CMOS 4, 3.0-Inch LCD Tilting ScreenWas: £1,899.49£1,749.00Pre order
- Panasonic DC-S5 Digital Mirrorless Camera with Full Frame 24MP CMOS & 20-60mm Lens Kit£1,836.00FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1 Body only - Full-Frame Mirrorless CameraRRP: £2,040.00£1,956.00FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Panasonic Lumix DC-S1RM with L-Mount 24-105mm lens£3,600.00
High quality action cameras that provide full, 4K video and more features like slow-motion and stabilisation, as well as video out from GoPro.
Our range of pro 180/360° VR technology gives producers the tools to build immersive, interactive video and audio to engage audiences for live sports, concerts and other stadium events, or VR teleports, test drives… the applications are endless.
180°, 360° cameras offer immersive action on the go, with incredible results. 180-degree video allows for a 3D effect in a VR headset, while 360 cameras can be used not only for immersive video, but also for real estate and other enterprise uses.