Microphone stands come in different shapes and sizes, some for vocalists, some for instrument mics...
- Tascam TM-AM2 Scissor Arm Microphone Stand, Foldable Design, Up To 55mm Attachment Clamp, Up to 1.4kg Weight£43.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Tascam TM-AM1 Boom Microphone Stand With Counterweight, Foldable Design, 3/8' - 5/8' Adapter Included£67.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam TM-AM3 Boom Microphone Stand With Counterweight, Foldable Design, 3/8" – 5/8" Adapter Screw Included£67.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Hand held field recorders are incredibly useful and versatile units. Whether you want to record aircraft whooshing past for sound FX, or just tape the junior school choir going through it's paces, these nifty little fellas are just the job, and capable of some high quality results. Many have external microphone inputs, with some providing phantom power and the ability to record from both the built in and external mics at the same time to on different channels.
- Zoom H1N Handy Recorder, Built-In X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphones, Limiter and Auto Level, 24bit 96kHz, 120 dB SPL£99.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Roland R-07 High Resolution 24-Bit Audio Recorder, Wireless Monitoring and Remote Control, USB, Bluetooth, aptX£199.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order