iOS microphones can be used to record sound directly into your device. These can turn your device into an improtu professional pocket field recorder, with many broadcasters issuing this type of microphone to staff member , so that they are able to capture high quality sound for news stories.
- Tascam iM2X iOS Audio Recorder iPhone 4, 4G, iPad (30 Pin)£30.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MicW iShotgun Mic + Accessory Kit for DSLR, iOS, Android & iPadWas: £158.00£149.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MicW i266 High Sensitivity Cardioid Mic for iPad, iPhone, and AndroidWas: £97.00£79.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Hand held field recorders are incredibly useful and versatile units. Whether you want to record aircraft whooshing past for sound FX, or just tape the junior school choir going through it's paces, these nifty little fellas are just the job, and capable of some high quality results. Many have external microphone inputs, with some providing phantom power and the ability to record from both the built in and external mics at the same time to on different channels.
- Tascam DR-05 24-bit/96kHz Digital Recorder with Omnidirectional Microphones - Version 2Was: £85.00£78.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DR22-WL Recorder - Stereo Mics and Wi-Fi - iOS / Android AppWas: £141.00£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Zoom H2n Field Handy Recorder, X/Y, Mid Side, 2Channel Surround and 4Channel Surround Recording Modes, 5 Built In MicsWas: £145.00£128.34FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-100MKIII Professional Handheld Recorder - 24bit/192kHz, Dual Recording, 4x Built-in HQ Condenser MicsWas: £362.00£303.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DP32SD 32 Track Digital Portastudio, Record to Solid-state media, Without CD WriterWas: £512.00£412.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ZOOM F4 Professional Field Recorder - High-quality Mic Preamps, Phantom Power, 24-bit/192kHz, Onboard LimitersWas: £600.00£515.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
'Mic accessories' covers a broad range of equipment that allows filmmakers to adapt to the challenges of recording in the field. Purchasing a quality video mic is only the first step if our aim is to gather clean audio at source. To mitigate extraneous noise from wind, handling and cables, you may also need a high quality pistol grip, on-camera shock mount, mic stand/boom pole with cable clips and high quality balanced XLR leads. Speak to our team of experts for advice on the best solution for your workflow. Scan Pro Video are here to help.
These microphones are designed to work with video cameras to capture broadcast-quality sound. Condenser microphones are small, which makes them perfect for recording in challenging spaces, and we have larger units for more open sets.
Wireless video mics differ from the usual wireless microphones, as the reciever can be battery powered and is normally mounted on a camera cold shoe.
- Rode Newsshooter Kit Digital Wireless System for News Gathering and Reporting, 100m Range, 2.4 GHz, 112 dB£369.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET