Solid State Logic (SSL)
From groundbreaking audio consoles to innovative video production systems, Solid State Logic has evolved to become the world’s leading manufacturer of analogue and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for film, audio, video and broadcast professionals. With more than 3000 SSL-equipped studios and facilities operational today, the excellence of SSL consoles is universally recognised for unrivalled sonic quality, superb ergonomics, outstanding automation and an international support infrastructure second to none.
19" Rack Mount Studio Hardware
A Lot of Professional Studio equipment is designed to sit in a Rack Mount unit known as a 19" Rack because of its width. The Height of the modules designed to go inside it is set as a standard known as "1U" or One Rack Unit whose height is standardised at 1.752 inches (44.50mm). Although technology has changed a lot over the years, this format has remained the same.
- Solid State Logic 1U G Series Stereo Bus Compressor, Gain Reduction Meter, Auto Fade, Remote Connector£2,999.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Analogue Mixing Desks
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
- Solid State Logic SiX The Ultimate Desktop Mixer, Legendary SSL Studio Tools Redefined and StreamlinedWas: £1,198.00£1,099.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Solid State Logic X-Desk Mixing Desk, The Centre of Your Scalable Studio£2,124.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- SSL Sigma Delta Remote Controlled Analogue Summing, Rack Mounting SuperAnalogueTM Mixer with Full Synchronised Control£3,475.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Solid State Logic (SSL) - XL-Mixing Desk - A modern twist on the classic analogue studio console.£14,400.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These controllers are designed to give tactile, hands-on control over DAW sequencer software.
- SSL Nucleus2 Dark, The Professional DAW And Studio Controller£3,499.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Solid State Logic SSL 2 USB Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamps, 4K Legacy Mode£179.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Solid State Logic SSL 2+ USB-C Audio Interface, 2 Mic / Inst Pre's, Dual Headphone Outs, MIDI I/O, SSL Software Bundle£239.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET