Display Port Cables
A digital cable for audio/video connectivity. Primarily used between a computer and monitor/displays. Display Port is always male on the cable and female on the device. Note however there are two types of Display Port plug, standard and mini. Always check the socket on your device to confirm.
DVI / VGA Adaptors
DVI and VGA are two of the most common display connections found on graphics cards, PCs and monitors, and a huge variety of adapters are available from basic male-to-female plugs to more complex splitters and converters.
DVI / VGA Cables
Cables for connectivity between PC's and display monitors. This section features D-Sub (otherwise known as VGA) and DVI cables. Note that DVI cables are available in various forms namely, DVI-A (analogue), DVI-D (digital, available in both single-link and dual-link), DVI-I (Integrated in both analogue and digital).
- 2M Lindy Premium DVI-D Dual Link Cable, Male to Male, QXGA, 24K Gold Plated Connectors, Black/Red£22.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 10m Lindy Gold DVI-D Dual Link Gold Line Cable, DVI-D (Male) to DVI-D (Male), 24K Gold Plated, Grey£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting encrypted uncompressed digital data. Whether it be a Blu-ray player, games console or pc, HDMI cables can support over 2 Billion devices worldwide, allowing you to watch HD movies at home, with high fidelity sound.
- 2M Lindy HDMI 2.0 (Male) to HDMI (Male) Cable, Braided, [email protected], 30AWG, 3D, Ethernet, Gold Plated, Black/Grey
- 5M High Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable, Anthra Line, Male to Male, UHD 60hz, 24K Gold Plating, Copper Conductor, 30 AWG, 18Gbps£16.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Lindy HDMI 1.4 (Male) to DisplayPort 1.2 (Male) Cable, 4K30Hz Max Resolution, Black£46.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lindy Dual Back to Back Short Monitor Bracket, Upto 12kg, Rotate 130 Degrees, Powder Coated, Metal/Aluminium, Black£32.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Video Editing / Video Capture
Video capture allows you convert an analogue video input from a device such as a video camera or DVD player into digital video. This allows you to save the digital video files onto the computers hard drive or edit using video editing software if required. Advanced features on certain products to look out for include video specific outputs and the ability to work with HD (High Definition) and SD (Standard Definition) video.