Lindy 2M DVI-D Dual Link Cable, QXGA Premium
• RF-BLOK shielding design
• Connectors: DVI-D Dual Link Male to DVI-D Dual Link Male Features • Reduced interference from one piece EMI (Electromagnetic Interference)/RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) shield.
• Increased insulation resistance up to 25%.
• No soldering requirements as interconnect design needs no 360 degree soldering - eliminating the possibility of human error and/or cracking of the solder that causes grounding intermittence and the use of the most hazardous waste material - soldering flux.
• Tight fit of internal wires as there is no inner mould.
• No requirement of ferrite cores as signal loss and degradation are greatly reduced giving enhanced signal sharpness. Without the ferrite cores the cable is less stressed and more flexible.
• Smaller overall dimensions which allows more room behind the host or peripheral.
• Increased connector and mating strength - the 4 point reinforcement tabs on the RF-BLOK, attached to the connector, strengthens the pair as one.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.