Lindy Gold DVI-D Dual Link Cable - 10m
These superior quality cables utilise a unique low attenuation design that ensures consistent and reliable transmission even over very long distances.
For complete signal integrity, Gold Line DVI-D Dual Link cables feature 24K gold plated contacts, triple shielding with 100% aluminium mylar wrap and an 85% tinned copper braid.
Gold Line DVI-D Dual Link cables support DVI resolutions up to [email protected] including HD resolutions up to 1080p.
Connector A: DVI-D Male (Dual Link)
Connector B: DVI-D Male (Dual Link)
Housing Material: 24K Gold Plated Metal
Connector Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
Pin Plating: 24K Gold 15µm
Dimensions, DVI Connector (approx.) WxDxH: 39.5x16.5x44.5mm (1.55x0.65x1.73in)
Packaging Type: Polybag
Warranty (Years): 25
Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL
Features • Advanced, high performance DVI-D Dual Link cable with gold design connector.
• Supports DVI resolutions up to [email protected] and HD resolutions up to 1080p.
• Low attenuation design with 24K gold plated contacts for signal integrity and long distance transmission.
• Metal connector greatly reduces interference and provides increased EMC shielding without the need for a ferrite core.
• 25 year warranty.
- Connector A: DVI-D Male (Dual Link)
- Connector B: DVI-D Male (Dual Link)
• Housing Material: 24K Gold Plated Metal
• Connector Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
• Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
• Pin Plating: 24K Gold 15µm
• Dimensions, DVI Connector (approx.) WxDxH: 39.5x16.5x44.5mm (1.55x0.65x1.73in)
• Length: 10m (32.81ft)
• Standard: DVI-D Dual Link
• Colour: Grey
• Type: Round
• Jack Diameter: 8.6mm (0.34in)
• Jacket Material:: PVC
• Conductor Material: OFC Copper
• Conductor Gauge: 28AWG
• Shielding: Copper Braid 85%
• Supported Bandwidth: 9.9 Gbps
• Maximum Resolution: [email protected]
• Nominal Attenuation: 1 - 825Mhz < 8db
• Minimum Band Radius: 120mm (4.72in)
• Operating Temperature: -20°C - 80°C (-4°F - 176°F)
• Storage Temperature: -25°C - 85°C (-13°F - 185°F)
• Packaging Type: Polybag
• Warranty (Years): 25
• Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL
|Type||Dual Link DVI Cable|
|Connector From||DVI-D (Male)|
|Connector To||DVI-D (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.