In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Jackson - 'Blossom' Optical Compressor Pedal with Tilt EQ and Blend Knob
- Jackson Bloom V2 Compressor, EQ, and Boost Pedal with 6 Onboard Presets and MIDI Input - Anodized Black£315.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Jackson Belle Starr Drew Shirley Signature Pedal, MOSFET Overdrive Pedal with Body and Tone Controls
- Jackson Prism, Toneshaping Pedal with Preamp, Buffer, Boost, and Dual Active EQ - Stainless Steel£249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Jackson Broken Arrow - Overdrive Pedal with Boost and a 3-band Equalizer£269.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Jackson Golden Boy Overdrive Pedal with Boost and 3-band Equalizer£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Jackson Audio 'El Guapo' Mateus Asato Signature Overdrive/ Distortion Pedal with MIDI£349.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Effects Boost Pedals
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- Jackson Audio - 'Amp Mode' MOSFET Transistor Boost Pedal£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET