MIDI interfaces convert USB to MIDI signals using a 5 pin DIN type connector. Use these to connect non-USB synthesizers, keyboards and devices to your computer.
- iConnectivity mio 1-in 1-out USB to MIDI Interface for Mac and PC£37.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYGet it Tomorrow, 13 AugIn stock
- iConnectivity - 'mioXC' USB Type-C Compatible MIDI Interface, 32-bit ARM Cortex processor, Class-Compliant£46.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYGet it Tomorrow, 13 AugIn stock
- iConnectivity mioXM Advanced MIDI Interface, 4 in / 4 out 5-pin DIN-MIDI Ports, 4x USB-MIDI Host Ports£195.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- iConnectivity mioXL Advanced MIDI Interface, 8 in/ 12 out 5-pin DIN-MIDI Ports, 10x USB-MIDI Host Ports£322.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 USB Audio Interface Specialised for Live Use with Fail-Proof Redundancy£479.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET