iConnectivity mio 1-in 1-out USB to MIDI Interface for Mac and PC
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
What Makes mio Unique?
Even the most basic tasks need to be done right. So we engineered a new basic MIDI interface from the ground up that does everything right.
Not one of our competitors' 1x1 MIDI interfaces could pass all our tests:
• Indestructible drivers - Interfaces that use their own drivers have to be updated all the time, or they stop working properly. Or they were USB Class-Compliant years ago, but today they aren't anymore. Ours is engineered to today's strict guidelines to ensure compatibility for years to come.
• Stellar MIDI Management - When the MIDI datastream gets heavy, other interfaces choke. Our interfaces deliver MIDI reliably no matter what.
• Immaculate Electrical Design - You don't want a MIDI interface that introduces noise or even crashes your system, like some do. Ours is engineered properly.
• Performance Optimized - A MIDI interface that works too slowly is useless. Ours is optimized for the highest performance.
• The iConnectivity Advantage: iConnectivity’s name on your interface means we took the time to do it right, whether it's our simple 1 x 1 models to our uniquely sophisticated high-end interfaces.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • 1 in and 1 out set of MIDI DIN ports
• Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O
• USB bus powered
• MAC and PC compatible
• Plug and play - no drivers needed
• 5ft long usb to MIDI DIN cable
• USB MIDI Class Compliant
|Connectivity (Input)||1 x MIDI|
|Connectivity (Output)||1 x MIDI|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited