Good quality cables are a must for any studio to ensure great sound reproduction. Our range of cables strike the balance between great quality and low cost to ensure no corner is cut in your production setup.
- EBS PG-10 Premium Gold Patch Cable Flat 10cm, Die Cast Welded Zinc Contact Housing, Gold Plated Connectors and Housing£6.78£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS PG-28 Premium Gold Patch Cable, Die Cast Welded Zinc Contact Housing, Gold Plated Connectors and Housing - 28cm£7.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS PG-58 Premium Gold Patch Cable, Die Cast Welded Zinc Contact Housing, Gold Plated Connectors and Housing - 58cm£8.34£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- EBS UniChorus Studio Edition Analogue Chorus Pedal, Stereo Output, Flanger, Pitch Mod and Chorus Modes£135.52FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- (B-Grade) EBS ValveDrive DI, Use as a Preamp or Drive Pedal£240.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EBS ValveDrive DI, Use as a Preamp or Drive Pedal, Vintage or Modern Tube Sound£269.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Digital Audio Cables
Our digital cable range allows you to connect up your equipment that supports it. Digital connections will offer better audio quality and noise rejection in order to give you the very best sound from your setup.
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
Guitar & Bass Pedal Accessories
If you're thinking of featuring a pedal in your set-up, or maybe even two or more, the chances are you're going to need some bits and pieces to help you get it all together…. We have connectors, extenders, fasteners, in fact pretty much everything you should need to get your sounds in order….
- EBS PCF-10 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 10cm£4.26£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS PCF-18 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 18cm£5.11£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS DC Power Split Cable One to Two (90 Degree Contact)
- EBS PCF-28 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 28cm
- EBS PCF-58 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 58cm£6.95£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS PL-20 1/4” Mono Adapter Plug with Concentric Cylinder,£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS DC Power Split Cable One to Four (90 Degree Contact)
- EBS Y-type Insert Cable - For Billy Sheehan Drive Loop Function£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS DC Power Split Cable One to Six (90 Degree Contact)
- EBS 2nd Row Light-weight Aluminium Pedal Riser, Includes Fixing Velcro£17.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS 9 Volt 1,000mA Power Supply for Pedals, Can Supply Up To 20 Pedals with Splitter Cables£21.28£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Guitar Combo Amplifiers
A combo amplifier contains both the amplifier head and speaker cabinet in one intergrated unit.
- EBS Session 30 1x 8" Combo Bass Amp, 30W, Powerful EQ Controls, Aux Input, XLR Output, 70 - 5k Hz£144.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EBS Session 60 1x 10" + 2" Combo Bass Amp, 60W, Powerful EQ Controls, Aux Input, XLR Output, 60 - 18k Hz£219.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EBS Magni 500 115 Bass Combo, 250W, 1 x 15" + Tweeter, Soft Clip, 4-Band EQ, Compressor, Limiter£599.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EBS Magni 500 210 Bass Combo, 300W, 2x 10" + Tweeter, Soft Clip, 4-Band EQ, Compressor, Limiter£649.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
No matter what length, what kind of connector, whether it's balanced or unbalanced or even what colour, we aim to have the right cable for you...
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- EBS BassIQ Analogue Envelope Filter Effect Pedal Suitable For Live and Studio Use£162.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- EBS DynaVerb Studio Edition, 24-bit Stereo Digital Reverb Effects Pedal, Room / Plate / Hall Reverbs£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET