EBS PCF-DLS58 Flat Stereo Patch Cable TRS (58cm)
EBS PCF-DLS58 Flat Stereo Patch Cable TRS - 58cm
By DPD On 10th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum.
The PCF Deluxe (PCF-DL) series is the most affordable alternative and is an improved version of the original design.
• Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
• Very compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
• Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm.
• NEW! Now also available as TRS (Stereo) patch cables in 28 and 58 cm (PCF-DLS28 & DLS58). Features • Flat Patch Cables
• Copper Conductors
• Super Compact Angled Contacts
• Extremely Well Double Shielded
• Low Resistance
• Available as Mono or Stereo (TRS) cables.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited