EBS PG-28 Premium Gold Patch Cable (28cm)
EBS PG-28 Premium Gold Patch Cable, Die Cast Welded Zinc Contact Housing, Gold Plated Connectors and Housing - 28cm
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, we share the pain with you. To end the frustration we’ve designed the truly unique, super compact and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum. The elegant Premium Gold (PG) series are the most exclusive and features 24K Gold plated contacts with even smaller housing than the original EBS PCF-Deluxe (PCF-D) cables.
• Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
• Extremely compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
• Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm. Features • Die Cast Welded Zink Contact Housing
• Gold Plated Connectors and Housing
• Flat Patch Cables
• Copper Conductors
• Super Compact Angled Contacts
• Extremely Well Shielded
• Very Low Resistance
|Connector A||1 x 1/4" / 6.35mm Mono Jack Plug (Male)|
|Connector B||1 x 1/4" / 6.35mm Mono Jack Plug (Male)|
|Cable Quality||Mid Range - Fixed Install / Studio Use|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited