Zoom Multi Stomp Pedal
Zoom MS-50G Multi Stomp Guitar Pedal, 100 Effects
By DPD On 3rd Apr To 9th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Since then, they've built their reputation on the same High Quality effects, and we're pleased to say, they have much more accessibility.
Zoom's MS-50G MultiStomp guitar pedal combines the power of a multi-effects device and the flexibility of an amp modeler in a single compact stompbox. With its 55 custom guitar effects and amp models, an easy-to-use interface, onboard chromatic tuner and versatile power options, you'll be surprised at how much the MS-50G has to offer.
1 pedal, 55 great guitar effects
Cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-50G. It offers 100 great-sounding ways to craft the perfect guitar tone. For ease of use, these are organized into the following categories:
• Dynamics / Filter
Shape and control your sound with these 12 compressors, equalizers, and filters, plus Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone. Other options here include automatic Slow Attack, AutoWah, and Cry, as well as emulations of the MXR Dyna Comp, Moog MF-101, and Z. Vex Seek-Wah.
• Overdrive / Distortion
The MS-50G's dozen boosters, overdrives, and fuzz tones include simulations of the BOSS OD-1, DS-1, and Metal Zone, as well as the Ibanez TS808, MXR Distortion+, Matchless Hot Box, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, and Pro Co Rat. Our ExtremeDS effect offers the most powerful gain of any distortion effect in the world, and there's even a simulator that allows your electric guitar to sound like an acoustic.
The 8 amp models provided here include emulations of classic and contemporary tube and solid-state amplifiers from manufacturers like Fender, Marshall, Vox, Two Rock, Diezel, and ENGL, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to further alter the tonal quality. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for unusual, and often striking effects. The MS-50G also provides you with the ability to match the output of a given amp/cabinet model to the actual setup you’re playing through (options include Line, Combo Front, Stack Front, Combo Power Amp, and Stock Power Amp).
• Modulation / Special effects
You'll find 13 different modulation and special effects here, all specially crafted for guitar. These include phasing, flanging, chorusing, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, octave dividing, and pitch shifting—even an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key. Vintage sounds include simulations of the Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and ADA flanger.
• Delay / Reverb
The MS-50G's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 10 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here. These allow you to place your guitar in natural-sounding spaces such as rooms and halls or to add delays of up to 4 seconds. Also included are reverb plates and springs and a tape delay simulator, as well as reverse, modulated, and self-oscillating delays.
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation or Zoom North America.
Full-featured and easy to use
The MS-50G's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its input jack accepts signal from both passive and active guitars, and dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-50G's many sounds in stereo.
You can use up to 6 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired. There are 50 patch memories where you can store your custom edited and chained multi-effects, with the first 30 pre-loaded with useful factory settings. An Auto Save function ensures that whatever edits you make will automatically be saved, and you can create a list of up to 26 patches to cycle through as you step on the MS-50G footswitch—handy for live gigs or whenever you want your effects in a certain order.
The onboard chromatic tuner supports a variety of standard guitar tunings—even drop tunings—and you can opt to either bypass all effects during tuning or to mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence. Last but not least, the MS-50G's Tap Tempo feature allows you to to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing.
Power to spare
The MS-50G runs on just 2 AA batteries—either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH—and powers up automatically when a connector is inserted into its input jack. A Power Management function automatically turns the pedal off if unused for extended periods.
Battery life is up to 7 hours with alkaline batteries, allowing you to use the MS-50G with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, the MS-50G can be powered from an AC adapter (sold separately) or via USB.
Features at a glance
• 100 guitar effects and amp models, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
• Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
• 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
• 30 preset patches
• Patch cycling
• Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
• Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
• Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
• ¼" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
• Dual ¼" output jacks
• Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
• USB port for power and firmware updates
• Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
• Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
• Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
• Optional AC adapter Features • Number of effects: 100
• Number of simultaneous effects:6
• Number of patch memories:50
• Number of patch presets: 30
• Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
• A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
• D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
• Signal processing: 32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (into 10 k? load)
• Display: LCD
• Input: 1 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
• Rated input level: -20 dBm*
• Input impedance: 1M?
• Output: 2 x 1/4" monaural phone jack
• Maximum output level: +5 dBm (output impedance load of 10 k? or more)
• Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2
• Continuous battery operation time: 7 hours when using 2 AA alkaline batteries
• AC adapter (optional): DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
• USB: Firmware update, bus power
• Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
• Weight: 350g (without batteries)
*Note: 0 dBm = 0.775 Vrms
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months