ZOOM G3XN Guitar Multi Effects Processor
ZOOM G3XN Guitar Multi FX Pedal - 70 Effects, 5 Amp Emulations, 5 Cabinet Emulations, Use Up To 7 Effects Simultaneously
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£190.50|
|Total inc. interest:||£205.21|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 7th Dec To 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Intuitive Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal for Guitarists
If you're a guitarist, you know how important it is to have the freedom and flexibility to create your own sound. The Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Processor removes any barriers in your way.
The G3Xn is a genre-defying multi-effects processor that gives you the versatility you need to experiment with new sounds and playing styles. Its built-in expression pedal, 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard. With the G3Xn, breaking boundaries and achieving great sound has never been easier.
G-Series Multi-Effects - Processors for Guitarists
• Max Number Of FX Chains - 7
• Max Number Of Patches - 150
• Foot Switches - 6
• Expression Pedal - Yes
• AUX IN - Yes
• USB Audio - No
• Amp + Cabinet Modeling/Emulation - Yes
Boutique Pedals, Legendary Amps, and Superior Effects
The G3Xn is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. We’ve loaded the G3Xn with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing—and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
• Marshall JCM800
• MESA Boogie Mk3
• Fender Twin Reverb
• Bogner Ecstasy Blue Channel
• British 30W Class A combo
• Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet (4x12" Celestion speakers)
• Mesa Boogie Mark III cab (1x12' Celestion Black Shadow speaker)
• Fender '65 Twin Reverb (2x12" Jensen speakers)
• Bogner Ecstasy cabinet (4x12" Celestion speakers)
• UK2x12 (2x12" celestion speakers)
Plus, you can download even more faithfully recreated amp/cabinet combinations such as Fender Bassman, Hi-Watt Custom 100, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Orange Channel, Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb, and Orange Graphic120—available now with more being released every month.
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation.
75 Custom-Crafted Patches and Counting
Recreate essential guitar tones and pioneer new territory with 75 custom-designed patches created exclusively by Zoom guitarists. Use these patches to emulate the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May or explore something completely brand new.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, and add new, exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of creators, including:
• Kyle Bolden (Stevie Wonder)
• Eric Struthers (Aaron Neville)
• Allen Epley (The Life and Times, Shiner)
• Richard Patrick (Filter)
• Jeff Schroeder (Smashing Pumpkins)
• Andrew Elstner (Torche, Tilts, Riddle of Steel)
• Christophe Godin (Mörglbl)
• Luca Colombo
• Vinny Valentino (Steve Smith & Vital Information)
• Kiko Loureiro (Megadeth)
• Tommy Bolan (NYC, Banzai, Warlock)
• Errol Cooney (Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder)
• Wes Geer (Korn, hed PE)
• Adam Hawley (Joss Stone)
• Chuck Loeb (Fourplay)
• Dan Spack (Volcano Choir)
• Craig Wedren (Shudder To Think)
Fast and Intuitive Editing
The G3Xn’s switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3Xn combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
Built-In Expression Pedal
The G3Xn features a built-in expression pedal that provides real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effects parameters, with three stompbox-style footswitches to kick effects in and out on the fly.
Practice and Perform
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3Xn, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling "one-man band" performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
Inputs and Outputs
The G3Xn can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3Xn for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software enables you to manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
Here's what comes included with the G3n:
• Operation manual
• Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing.
• 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators.
• 75 custom-designed factory patches.
• Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches.
• Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order.
• 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out.
• Intuitive user interface.
• 3 independent editing displays.
• Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters.
• Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings.
• Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz.
• Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording.
• 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper.
• Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch.
• Input jack accepts standard guitar cable.
• Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players.
• Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems.
• Dedicated stereo headphone output.
• Control input for external expression pedal.
• Included AC adapter.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited