By DPD On 15th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed in the USA by a team which includes some big names in the world of pedal design, the XVIVE range are light and easily portable, simple to use, but with a Huge sound.
Each pedal is crafted with an ear to Premium tone, yet the high quality build and road worthy, durable casing belongs to pedals that should cost an awful lot more.
Finally, when Real estate on your board is at a premium, these little pedals are worth their weight in gold.
The Golden Brownie is like a vintage Marshall JCM 800 ® in a box. If
you want high gain hard rock ’80 tones then this is the pedal for
you. The Golden Brownie features an easy to control gain function. It
has an unbelievable (over) Drive range and is perfect for head-on
heavy grind applications. The Pres (presence) knob adds versatile
tweaking ability that transforms any amp into a fire breathing
hellhound! The Tone knob is all about the blues and soul. Turned down,
it is time to rock and turned up it is time to sing some blues.
* TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
* VOLUME - controls overall volume of effect
* DRIVE- controls amount of gain
* PRES - takes a sharp distortion and gives it some extra room
* Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED “on” indicator)
* Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squasher’s INPUT jack and run
another cable from the Tube Squasher’s OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
* Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
* Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
* Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the
effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for
a darker sound.
* Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and
counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Micro pedal package
• Durable all-metal housing Features 1: Input Impedance 500KO
Output Impedance <12kO
2: Noise Floor <-80dB
3: Current Draw 5 mA
4: Bypass Hardwire
5: Power Supply 9 volts DCH)
1.8 in (W) x 3.7 in (D) x 2.0 in (H)
• Compact, rugged metal housing
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months