EQP-WA Tube EQ by Warm Audio
Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube EQ - Recreation Of The Classic Pultec EQP-1A Tube EQ, Cinemag Transformers, 12AX7 and 12AU7 Tubes
By DPD On 23rd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
Pultec Style Tube Equalizer - Made Affordable.
Our goal was to make a equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
Premium Components in every Warm Audio product.
The EQP-WA is a high-voltage tube equalizer, utilzing CineMag USA Transformers and two premium vacuum tubes by Tung-Sol.
A Two Tube Operation.
The EQP-WA operates on two tubes: one 12AX7 and one 12AU7. We proudly use Tung-Sol brand tubes in this product for their sonic richness and 'open' sound. These 2 tubes are socketed for easy swapping and replacement.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers.
• Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A.
• Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes.
• CineMag inductor EQ section.
• EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect.
• No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier.
• XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs.
• XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs.
• Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz.
• Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect.
• Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db.
• Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db.
• High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db.
• High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db.
• 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility.
• Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet.
• Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months