TPLink 11n Wireless 300N USB High Gain Adapter
TP-LINK TL-WN822N High Gain Wireless USB Adapter, 300Mbps, Dual 3dBi external antennas, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Mini-USB port
By DPD On 1st Dec To 7th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Dual 3dBi External Antennas
The TL-WN822N features dual 3dBi external antennas which can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various environments to achieve the best signal possible, significantly better than adapters with internal antennas.
One Button Security Setup
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WN822N supports Quick Security Setup that allows users to simply press the "QSS" button on the device's exterior, instantly establishing a highly secured connection. Not only is it faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users don't need to remember a password!
Bundled CD for Easy to Use
The TL-WN822N comes with a CD with utility that helps users easily complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, and is simple enough even for novice users.
Desktop-Style Design & 1.5 Meter USB Extension Cable
Apart from its fashionable and novel exterior, the TL-WN822N’s desktop-style design is truly beneficial for signal reception in various environments, guaranteeing smooth and stable signals. The TL-WN822N also provides a 1.5 meter USB extension cable, convenient for installation and flexible deployment.
• 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling.
• Dual external antennas deliver enhanced reception and transmission performance compared with internal antennas.
• Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button Supports WPA/WPA2 security as well as WEP 64/128/152 bit encryption.
• Provides Mini-USB port.
• Supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc modes.
• Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
• Fully compatible with all IEEE 802.11b/g/n products.
• Supports Sony PSP X-link for online gaming for Windows XP.
• Bundled CD provides easy and hassle-free setup. Features • 11N speed allows for the best HD video streaming and internet calling experience.
• Dual external antennas deliver enhanced reception and transmission performance.
• Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button.
• 1.5 meter USB extension cable enables convenient, flexible deployment.
• Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7.
|Data Transfer Speed||300 Mbps|
|Antenna||Dual External Antenna|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.