Thrustmaster TMX PC/Xbox One Racing Simulator Wheel
Realistic “Competition” Wheel Design
• 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.).
• Rubber-coated wheel grips.
• 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters: 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations.
• Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu: Switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, access social functions, etc.
• Comprehensive driving gear: 12 action buttons + 1 directional pad.
900° Force Feedback Base
• Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
• Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 900°!
• Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
• Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness).
• Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
• Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
• Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on).
• Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
Large, Optimized Pedal Set
• Pedals with wide foot rest.
• Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted.
• Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Xbox One Certified Embedded Software
• Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One.
• Compatible in the console’s menus.
• Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
Also Compatible With PC
PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
*Not included, sold separately. Features • Realistic “competition” wheel design.
• 900° force feedback base.
• Includes Large, optimized pedal set.
• Certified for Xbox One.
• Compatible with Windows PCs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.