Thrustmaster TMX PC/Xbox One Racing Simulator Wheel
Realistic “Competition” Wheel Design
• 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.).
• Rubber-coated wheel grips.
• 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters: 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations.
• Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu: Switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, access social functions, etc.
• Comprehensive driving gear: 12 action buttons + 1 directional pad.
900° Force Feedback Base
• Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
• Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 900°!
• Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
• Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness).
• Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
• Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
• Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on).
• Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
Large, Optimized Pedal Set
• Pedals with wide foot rest.
• Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted.
• Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Xbox One Certified Embedded Software
• Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One.
• Compatible in the console’s menus.
• Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
Also Compatible With PC
PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
*Not included, sold separately. Features • Realistic “competition” wheel design.
• 900° force feedback base.
• Includes Large, optimized pedal set.
• Certified for Xbox One.
• Compatible with Windows PCs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.