Thrustmaster TMX PC/Xbox One Racing Simulator Wheel
Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback Wheel with Pedal Set for Xbox One Console and Windows PC
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£189.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£204.66|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Realistic “Competition” Wheel Design
• 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.).
• Rubber-coated wheel grips.
• 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters: 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations.
• Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu: Switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, access social functions, etc.
• Comprehensive driving gear: 12 action buttons + 1 directional pad.
900° Force Feedback Base
• Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
• Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 900°!
• Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
• Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness).
• Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
• Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
• Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on).
• Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
Large, Optimized Pedal Set
• Pedals with wide foot rest.
• Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted.
• Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Xbox One Certified Embedded Software
• Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One.
• Compatible in the console’s menus.
• Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
Also Compatible With PC
PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
*Not included, sold separately. Features • Realistic “competition” wheel design.
• 900° force feedback base.
• Includes Large, optimized pedal set.
• Certified for Xbox One.
• Compatible with Windows PCs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.