Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flightstick
Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Control System Joystick
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- SPEEDLINK Phantom Gaming Hawk Flightstick, Ergonomic, Hand Rest, Progressive Throttle, 4-Way D-Pad, Black£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision.
The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick), 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level. Features • Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick.
• Precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16000 x 16000 values!)
• Magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time.
• Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension.
• Fully ambidextrous joystick!
• 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use.
• Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks.
• 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
• 12 on the base and 4 on the stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch.
• Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position.
• 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick).
• Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control.
• Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view).
• Ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
• Wide hand rest for reduced stress.
• Weighted base for enhanced stability.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….