Thermaltake Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator
Thermaltake Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator, High Quality LCD Display
By DPD On 27th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Thermaltake Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator is a 2-in-1 design, the indicator detects coolant temperatures ranging from 0°C to 99°C (32°F -210°F) and displays the value in unit Celsius or Fahrenheit. Featuring temperature and low-flow warning alert, compatibility with any G1/4 fittings and easy installation, the gadget ensures the liquid cooling system to work within optimal temperature and flow operating ranges and unleashes the performance of your PC.
Tt LCS Certified
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Celsius /Fahrenheit Temperature Display
Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator offers temperature readings of which the unit can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit, allowing users to easily track the temperature levels of the coolant.
Temperature and Low-Flow Warning Alert
Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator is equipped with temperature and low-flow warning alert functions. The indicator continuously senses and sends beeps as an alert when the coolant temperature is rising above the value users have set, and when the coolant flow is below the value that the users have set. The default low-flow warning alert is set to go off at 60(L/hr) and 45? for exceeding temperature.
High quality LCD monitor
Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator is equipped with high quality LCD monitor that guarantees monitor durability and clear display.
Coming with easy, user-friendly setup, the Pacific TF1 Temperature and Flow Indicator allows users to obtain the ultimate performance from their liquid cooled PC by simply connecting the power cable to it.
1. Please check your system immediately to prevent any hardware damages when the alert is triggered. The default alarm temperature is 45? and 60(L/hr) for coolant flow.
2. Please check the melting point or maximum operating temperature of each cooling component before you manually adjust the temperature threshold.
• Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
• Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
• DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
• Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
• If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
• Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
• Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
• Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
• Coolant might fade over time.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months