USB-C to VGA Multifunction Adapter with Power Delivery and USB-A Port
StarTech.com USB-C to VGA Multifunction Adapter with Power Delivery and USB-A Port
By DPD On 19th Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
This universal multifunction adapter lets you expand the connectivity of your laptop or MacBook through USB-C™. You can connect your laptop to a VGA display, while also connecting a traditional USB 3.0 device. And, when coupled with your laptop’s power adapter, the multiport adapter delivers power to help charge and maintain your laptop’s battery.
Rugged, travel-friendly design
This compact USB-C adapter is a vital accessory for virtually any USB-C equipped laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook™. It’s extremely portable, with a lightweight, small-footprint design that tucks neatly into your laptop bag or carrying case.
The rugged multifunction adapter meets the tough demands of travelers. Now you can rest assured knowing your adapter is ready when you are.
Expands your display capabilities
If you have a VGA display or projector, you can connect it to this combo adapter to create a dual-screen workstation, comprised of your laptop’s display and the additional external display or projector. With an additional display, you can get more work done at once by multitasking more efficiently.
Whether you’re delivering a presentation in a boardroom or looking to add a display to your existing laptop workstation, this adapter is a must-have accessory.
Charges your laptop
Because this versatile adapter supports USB Power Delivery, you can power and charge your laptop through its USB Type-C™ port. Simply connect the adapter to your laptop’s USB-C port, and then connect your laptop’s power adapter to the multifunction adapter.
By using a single power adapter to power your laptop and the adapter, instead of using multiple adapters, you can travel lighter and more conveniently. Plus, you can reduce cable clutter in your work area.
Unlike some proprietary laptop adapters designed only to work with specific laptop models, this universal adapter works with multiple brands. All you need is a laptop's USB-C port that supports DP alt mode and USB Power Delivery, and you can be up and running quickly. With universal support, you can use this adapter with different laptops now, or in the future. Plus, it’s compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Works with older USB devices
This USB-C to VGA multifunction adapter features a USB 3.0 port that's backward compatible with older USB devices. It’s perfect for data transfers, syncing, or charging your mobile device. Features • Universal adapter that adds a VGA port (2048 x 1280p - 60Hz) and a USB-A port to your laptop, through USB-C.
• Can be used with your laptop power adapter to power and charge your laptop, with support for USB Power Delivery.
• Rugged housing design for durability, lightweight and compact for portability and convenience.
• Built-in USB Type-C cable with a reversible connector for hassle-free insertions.
• Universal, works with virtually any USB-C equipped laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook.
• USB 3.0 (USB Type-A) port is backward compatible, and it supplies power even when the adapter is disconnected from the host (a power adapter must be connected to the multifunction adapter).
• Supports USB-C DP alt mode, and is Thunderbolt 3 port compatible.
• Carry the adapter with you when you travel, and connect to almost any VGA monitor, TV, or projector.
• Ideal for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) applications in the office.
• An essential accessory for the latest USB-C equipped laptops and Windows® based tablets, as well as the Apple MacBook, and Google Chromebook™.
• Power and charge your USB Type-C equipped laptop through the adapter, using your laptop’s power adapter.
• 4K Support: No
• Bus Type: USB-C
• Chipset ID:
- VIA/VLI - VL100
- VIA/VLI - VL210
- NXP - PTN3355
• Displays Supported: 1
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards: USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
• Maximum Analog Resolutions: 2048 x 1280p @ 60Hz
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Connector Type(s):
- 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female
- 1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
- 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.
The adapter can connect to a host laptop’s USB-C port that doesn’t support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
• System and Cable Requirements: A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode).
The multifunction adapter does not include a USB-C power adapter.
Optional: the multifunction adapter can be used with a separate USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter).
• Power Delivery: 60W
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 5~90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
• Cable Length: 140 mm [5.5 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 15 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 80 mm [3.1 in]
• Product Weight: 39 g [1.4 oz]
• Product Width: 40 mm [1.6 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747