StarTech.com Travel Docking Station for Laptops
StarTech.com USB3SMDOCKHV Mobile Laptop Docking Station, HDMI/VGA/USB 3.0/GbE, IEEE 802.3/u/ab, 2048x1152 Max Res, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
USB 3.0 Travel Docking Station for Laptops from StarTech.com
The travel docking station for laptops lets you transform your laptop or Ultrabook™ into a mobile workstation. It adds HDMI® or VGA video output, a USB 3.0 hub port, and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, through a single USB 3.0 host connection. The travel-friendly dock helps you overcome the port limitations of modern mobile computers, making it ideal for your laptop, Microsoft Surface™ Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface 3, Surface Pro 2 or Surface Book.
Now, you can avoid the nuisance of carrying multiple adapters. By consolidating four essential connection ports into one convenient device, the travel dock is the the perfect laptop accessory. It features a lightweight, compact design that fits nicely into your travel bag and also features an integrated host connection cable that tucks neatly into the docking stations casing.
Mutliple Video Outputs
A versatile solution for connecting an additional display to your laptop, the travel docking station offers HDMI video output with audio, or VGA video output, providing two popular interfaces for connecting a television, projector, or monitor as a second display, with support for resolutions up to 2048x1152 (QWXGA). Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5Gbps) USB 3.0 interface to deliver flexible video output, a USB 3.0 hub port, and Gigabit Ethernet, you can quickly set up a multi-functional workstation while on the run, without sacrificing one of your laptop USB ports.
Setup is seamless and hassle-free; the travel dock will automatically download the latest driver when connected to a Mac or Windows® system with an active network connection.
• Work from your Ultrabook or laptop easily, while you’re on the run or on the road, by adding essential connectivity options.
• Use your Ultrabook or laptop as a multi-display workstation, through external monitor support, and run multiple applications on different screens.
• Use an HDMI port-equipped television in a hotel room as a second display when travelling.
• Add an extra display as well as wired Gigabit network access to your slimline laptop, while keeping your USB 3.0 port available for other connections.
• Connect to your HDMI or VGA-equipped projector and display multimedia content at home, or engaging presentations in boardrooms.
• Connect your laptop to a wired Gigabit network in situations where a WiFi connection isn't available, such as in classrooms, offices, and hotels.
• Compact and lightweight - multiple connection options in a travel-friendly casing designed for maximum portability.
• Built-in USB 3.0 cable, which can be tucked away neatly while not in use.
• USB bus-powered - No external power adapter required.
• Hassle - free setup - Latest drivers are automatically download in Windows systems when an active network connection is present.
• Gigabit Ethernet Rj45 port - IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Support for resolutions up to 2048x1152 (QWXGA).
• Compatible with USB-enabled Mac and Windows laptops and Windows based tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book.
• Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408