StarTech USB3 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter NIC w/ USB Pass-Through Port
By DPD On 8th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Versatile Solution for Home & Business
The USB32000SPT USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter lets you add two Gigabit Ethernet ports to your laptop or Ultrabook™ computer through a single USB 3.0 port, and features an integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port that keeps your USB port available for use with external storage or other peripherals. Each RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards.
This 2-port USB LAN adapter is a versatile solution for connecting to two separate physical networks simultaneously, leveraging the 5 Gbps speed of USB 3.0 to provide dedicated gigabit bandwidth to each port. The dual USB NIC is also ideal for providing dedicated physical network interfaces to virtual machine configurations. Great for IT administrators that require dual-homed or multi-homed host systems.
The USB 3.0 NIC supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large send offload to reduce the load on your CPU, as well as Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation with 802.3x flow control, and VLAN tagging for an efficient and full-featured USB network adapter.
• Integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port.
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX).
• IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support.
• Jumbo Frame support.
• Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload.
• Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability.
• Connector Type(s): RJ-45 Female.
• USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female.
• USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Male.
• Humidity: 5~85% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F).
• Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
• Bus Type: USB 3.0.
• Chipset ID: ASIX - AX88179 (2).
• VIA - VL811.
• Industry Standards: IEEE802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az.
• Interface: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet).
• Ports: 2.
• LED Indicators: 10/100 Link/Activity (Green).
• Gigabit Link/Activity (Amber).
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• USB 3.0 Dual Network Adapter.
• Shipping (Package) Weight: 145 g [5.1 oz].
• Auto MDIX: Yes.
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps.
• Full Duplex Support: Yes.
• Jumbo Frame Support: 4K max..
• Max Distanc: 100 m / 330 ft.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 5Gbps (USB 3.0).
• 2 Gbps (Ethernet - Full-Duplex).
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s.
• Cable Length: 203.2 mm [8 in].
• Colour: Black.
• Enclosure Type: Plastic.
• Product Height: 16 mm [0.6 in].
• Product Length: 75 mm [3 in].
• Product Weight: 59 g [2.1 oz].
• Product Width: 60 mm [2.4 in].
• Power Source: USB-Powered.
• OS Compatibility: Windows® 8.1 (32/64bit), 8 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64).
• Windows® Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64).
• Mac OS® 10.6 - 10.10.
• Linux Kernel 2.6.25 - 3.17.0.
Special Notes / Requirements
• System and Cable Requirements Available USB port.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408