• Unique Precision Sniping System
• Highest 8200 DPI , 12000 FPS
• Military Grip Paint, Full Finger Rest, Friction-less Base Treatment
• 5 Customized Mode (User Defined Name), 50 Customized Buttons
Precision Sniping System
• Customized DPI setting
• X and Y Axis Customized Sensitivity - Independent value
• Thumb Selector - Speed Operation
• LED Indicator for Status
• Breathing Mode Indicator
True Military Efficiency
• 10 Customized Buttons to Let You be "Control Commander"
• Macro Key for ONE BUTTON LAUNCH of Complex Action
• Telfon Footage and Frictionless Base Treatment
http://shogunbros.com/commander/ballista-mk-1 Features • Extreme Specification
• Pro Gaming Grade HD Laser Sensor and Image Processor
• Extreme 8200 DPI / Extreme 1000HZ Polling Rate / 12000 Frame Per Second
• Customized Mode
• 5 Preset Gaming Mode for FPS, MMO, RPG Type of gaming
• Total 50 customized button for Gamer in 5 Mode
• "Gamer Name Their Own Mode" - Mode name show up when gamer change the mode
• Backlit Color to On Each Mode and Change in Lightning Speed
• Ergonomic and Lightning Reaction Control
• Left Thumb Rest with Thick "Rubber Sofa"
• Military Grip Surface on Right Fingers Rest for "Best Control"
• Total Finger Rest Design
• Rubberized Coating on Main Body for "Best Grip and Comfort"
• Advanced Game Level Hardware Parts
• Golden Plated USB
• Anti-interference - Best stable and fast Signal (USB Magnet)
• Tough - Military Fabric Cable
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.