Sennheiser HD650 + Lake People G103-S Amplifier Bundle
Sennheiser HD650 Open Back Over-Ear Dynamic Headphones + Lake People G103-S Headphone Amplifier Bundle
By DPD On 1st Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
This bundle includes the studio classic Sennheiser HD650 headphones and the Lake People G103-S Headphone Amp with unbalanced RCA inputs.
Sennheiser HD650 - The Audiophile Classic For Over a Decade
The HD650's have been a popular studio headphone for the past decade, they are slightly less linear than the HD600, but thats something that is actually rather popular, with them almost gaining a cult status in recent years. Still being a valid contender for studio headphones in their price range after 10 years is not a feat that we can say about many models!
Unique, Natural Sound
In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound.
With sound this good,long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience.
The Reference Class
The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 – the Reference Class..
Lake People G103-S Headphone Amplifier
The G103-S is a fantastic headphone amp for studio use, it has a clean, detailed sound and can deliver over one Watt of power, being optimised for low noise and low distortion.
It has a high quality ALPS volume dial, two headphone outputs and unbalanced RCA inputs. It could be described as deceptively simple, but it really doesnt need any more controls as it just does a great job of amplifiying very accurately, the signal sent to the unit.
It's extemely detailed and is a great, affordable pairing for most studio phones including mid priced planars such as Audeze LCD-2C, high end pro models like Focal Clear Pro & AKG K812, plus of course studio classics like the Sennheiser HD650 and the 80 & 250 ohm Beyer DT models.
The case of PHONE-AMP G103 is made of black anodized aluminium, including the front- and back panels. This makes it very sturdy and provides excellent electrical conductivity for minimising EMC interferance.
If you feel that you need more power from the default state, it is possible to change the gain, adding up to another 6dB to the output.
• Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
• Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
• High-quality titanium/silver finish
• Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
• Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
• Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
• Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
• Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
• Comes with a gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug.
• Wearing style: Headband
• Color: titanium
• Frequency response (Headphones:) 10 - 41000 Hz
• Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB
• THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,05 %
• Contact pressure: ca. 2,5 N
• Ear coupling: circumaural
• Jack plug: 6.35 mm Stereo Jack
• Cable length: 3 m
• Transducer principle: dynamic, open
• Weight w/o cable: 260 g
• Nominal impedance: 300 O
Lake People G103-S
• Compact stereo headphone amplifier that drives 2 headphones
• Optimised for lowest noise and distortion
• Unbalanced input
• Two switchable gains: +8 / +14 dB
• NF frequency response 150 kHz (-3dB)
• Alps volume control with good channel balance and low crosstalk
• Includes power supply
Power Output per Channel
• 530 mW @ 600 Ohm
• 850 mW @ 300 Ohm
• 940 mW @ 200 Ohm
• 1130 mW @ 50 Ohm
• 750 mW @ 16 Ohm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan on behalf of Sennheiser
- 0871 472 4747
Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only. Warranty terms subject to change without notice.
2 years warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
Sennheiser Warranty Conditions:
The guarantee period for this Sennheiser product is 24 months from the date of purchase.Excluded are accessory items, rechargeable or disposable batteries that are delivered with the product; due to their characteristics these products have a shorter service life that is principally dependent on the individual frequency of use.
Inappropriate usage (e.g. operating faults, mechanical damages, incorrect operating voltage), wear and tear, force majeure and defects which were known at the time of purchase are excluded from guarantee claims. The guarantee is void if the product is manipulated by non-authorised persons or repair stations.