Sabrent NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe Card With Heat Sink
Sabrent NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe Card, Aluminium Heat Sink, Includes Thermal Padding, Compatible 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280
By DPD On 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Sabrent NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe Card
The Sabrent (EC-PCIE) NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe x16/x8/x4 Card with aluminium heatsink is the perfect solution for faster transfer speeds!
Enjoy extremely fast transfer speeds via PCIe lanes. SSD bus interface: NVMe (NOT compatible with SATA M.2 SSD). SSD form factor: M.2 M-Key (NOT compatible with B-Key SSD).
• Enjoy extremely fast transfer speeds via PCIe lanes.
• Includes a heatsink and thermal padding.
• SSD bus interface: NVMe. (NOT compatible with SATA M.2 SSD)
• SSD form factor: M.2 M-Key. (NOT compatible with B-Key SSD)
• PCI Express physical interface: PCIe x16/x8/x4 slot.
• Logical interface / PCIe lanes: x4.
• Compatible Sizes: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280.
• All necessary screws are included.
Note: It will not fit a PCIe x1 slot.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 6 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- warranty 1 year standard, 5 years with registration within 90 days of purchase
- please registration is made within 90 days of purchase