Sabrent 4-Drive NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter Card
Sabrent EC-P3X4 4-Drive NVMe SSD to PCIe 3.0 Adapter Card, Aluminum Cooler, Thermal Padding, Supports ASPM, PCIe x4/8/16
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£169.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£169.99|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 23.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 23.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 12th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
4-Drive M.2 NVMe SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter Card
The Sabrent 4-Drive NVMe SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 card (EC-P3X4) is designed to add up to four NVMe SSDs to your computer with minimal fuss. M.2 screws and a screwdriver have been included. The adapter fits M-Key 2280 SSDs and can be placed in x4/x8/x16 PCIe slots with forward and backward compatibility. This makes it ideal for adding storage to legacy machines. Your drives will stay cool, reliable, and safe thanks to the aluminium housing with built-in thermal padding. Enjoy NVMe levels of performance with support for a PCIe payload size of up to 512 bytes. Running software RAID/JBOD has never been easier.
The EC-P3X4 has also been designed to be compliant with a number of power states and other features for optimal efficiency. This includes Active State Power Management (ASPM) with the L0s/L1/ L23/L3 power states and L1 sub-states. It's also compliant with the S3 and S4 sleep states for further power control. The adapter also supports Latency Tolerance Reporting (LTR), Advanced Error Reporting (AER), and Separate Reference Clock with Independent Spread (SRIS) for maximum compatibility and state management. This makes it plug and play for most systems. Windows 8.1+ or macOS 10.3.3+ is recommended.
Add up to four NVMe SSDs to your computer with a single x4 PCIe 3.0 adapter card. The package includes everything necessary including M.2 screws and a screwdriver. Installation is simple and easy!
Cool your drives efficiently with the included aluminium heatsink. Integrated silicone thermal padding helps maximize heat dissipation so that your drives never throttle. The housing also adds structural support to the adapter card for more protection.
Fits in x4, x8, and x16 PCIe slots. The adapter card is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0/1.0 at respective maximum bandwidths. This adapter card is an effective way to add additional NVMe storage to older systems and can take advantage of higher speeds and lower latency. Supports a PCIe maximum payload size of 512 bytes for maximum performance.
Supports multiple power protocols including Active State Power Management (ASPM) with the L0s/L1//L23/L3 power states and L1 sub-states. The adapter is also compliant with the S3 and S4 sleep states. It supports Latency Tolerance Reporting (LTR), Advanced Error Reporting (AER), and Separate Reference Clock with Independent Spread (SRIS) for maximum efficiency.
• Add up to four NVMe SSDs using only one PCIe slot.
• Designed for use with M.2 2280 form factor SSDs.
• Compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 / 1.0.
• Aluminium construction for maximum heat dissipation and optimal performance.
• Ample support for legacy motherboards.
• Fits in PCIe x4, x8, or x16 slots, but not PCIe x1 slots.
• Compliant with sleep states S3 and S4.
• Active State Power Management (ASPM) protocol capable of L0s / L1 / L23 / L3 power states.
• L1 sub-states added to the PCIe specification to reach SSD power consumption goals and minimize latency.
• Latency Tolerance Reporting (LTR) enables lower power and longer exit latency power states.
• Advanced Error Reporting (AER) capability for a more robust PCI Express implementation.
• Separate Reference Clock with Independent Spread (SRIS) architecture on both upstream and downstream ports.
• PCIe maximum payload size is 512 bytes.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 6 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- warranty 1 year standard, 5 years with registration within 90 days of purchase
- please registration is made within 90 days of purchase