Rode - Thread Adaptor Kit
Rode TAK Thread Adaptor, 1/4", 3/8", and 5/8" Universal Thread Adapter Kit with Carabiner And Driver
By DPD On 15th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
RØDE - Thread Adaptor Kit
Universal Thread Adaptor KitThe Thread Adaptor is a premium universal adaptor kit for mounting a range of devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod or studio arm. It features 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8 inch adaptors in a unique integrated set with a carabiner for safekeeping. These can be configured to connect any standard thread to any standard mount – a lifesaver on set, in the studio, or in the field – and it features a handy driver for tightening and loosening the adaptors.
The Thread Adaptor features a bespoke design with a premium feel and finish – a must-have "everyday carry" accessory for sound engineers, filmmakers, and photographers.
• Universal thread adaptor kit for mounting microphones and other devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod or studio arm
• 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8-inch adaptors in a unique integrated set
• Carabiner clip for attaching to camera/sound bags or clothing
• Integrated driver for tightening and loosening adaptors or camera plates
• Made from durable stainless steel and brass
Adapt To Any Situation
ready for anythingThere’s nothing more frustrating than when you’re on set or in the studio and realise the thread size of your mic clip and stand don’t match up, or you need to mount your microphone but only have light stands available. The Thread Adaptor is a lifesaver in these moments. It features:
• 1 - A carabiner clip for attaching it to keys, clothing or a camera/audio bag so you always have it on hand, plus an integrated driver for tightening or loosening the adaptors.
• 2 - A 1/4" male to 5/8” female adaptor for connecting accessories with a 1/4" thread to any standard microphone stand or mount.
• 3 - A 5/8” male to 3/8” female adaptor for connecting accessories such as mic clips or shock mounts to stands that have a 5/8” thread.
• 4 - A 3/8” male to 1/4" female adaptor for mounting microphones and accessories onto camera gear.
RØDE - Thread Adaptor
Introducing the RØDE Thread Adaptor, a premium universal adaptor kit for mounting a range of devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod, or studio arm.
The Thread Adaptor features 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8-inch adaptors in a unique integrated set that can be configured to connect any standard thread to any standard mount - a lifesaver on set, in the studio or in the field.
The Thread Adaptor also features a driver for tightening and loosening adaptors or camera plates (no more scrambling around for a coin or screwdriver) and a carabiner for clipping it onto keys, clothing, or a camera or audio bag for safekeeping.
The Tech Spec
|Features||Specification||Material||Stainless Steel / Brass|
|Dimensions (mm)||25, 18, 79|
|Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm)||59, 24.5, 108|
|Compatible RØDE Products||Any product that uses 1/4", 5/8" or 3/8" thread|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months