Razer Wireless Lancehead RGB Laser PC Gaming Mouse
Razer Lancehead 5G Laser Gaming Mouse, RGB Back-Lit, 16000dpi, Wired/Wireless, RF 2.4GHz/USB2.0, 9 Buttons, Ambidextrous
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Razer Lancehead features Razer proprietary Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT), which ensures 100% transmission stability. This advanced wireless technology constantly scans frequency channels in millisecond intervals for any form of interference, and seamlessly switches frequency to allow for a perfectly lag-free data transmission from your gaming mouse to your system.
The World’s Most Precise Laser Gaming Sensor for Uncompromising Precision
Featuring our 5G laser sensor which gives you 16,000 DPI and 210 Inches per Second (IPS) tracking, the Razer Lancehead gives you the undeniable advantage of having the most precise laser sensor in the world. Focused on giving you more precision and speed, this mouse sensor also comes with 50 G acceleration, so that every move you make is tracked perfectly.
Powered by Razer Synapse 3 (Beta)* Hybrid On-Board and Cloud Memory
To give you absolute flexibility, the Razer Lancehead is powered by Razer Synapse 3 (Beta)* so you can save your settings directly onto the mouse as well as to the cloud. This way, even if you don’t have access to Razer Synapse or the internet, you can instantly activate your favourite profiles wherever you are. *Coming soon. Features • True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor.
• Up to 210 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration.
• Adaptive Frequency Technology.
• Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches.
• On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment.
• Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel.
• Ambidextrous design with enhanced rubber side grips.
• Razer Chroma™ lighting with true 16.8 million customizable colour options.
• Inter-device colour synchronization.
• Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
• 1000 Hz Ultrapolling.
• 2.4 GHz dongle.
• Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled (Coming soon).
• 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fibre USB charging cable.
• Approximate size: 71 x 38 x 117mm (WxHxL).
• Approximate weight: 111g (Excluding cable).
• Battery life: Approximately 24 hours (with lighting) (Life expectancy of the battery depends on its usage settings).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 4724747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.