Razer Abyssus Mirror, Ltd Edition Gaming Mouse
Razer Abyssus Mirror, Ltd Edition Gaming Mouse, Black, USB, 3500dpi
3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G Infrared Sensor
Whether you are making small, precise movements or fast, long range swipes; The Razer Abyssus™ Mirror Special Edition keeps up with your every movement without tracking loss. With no drift control, experience true freedom of movement that allows your exact mousing movements to be translated into in game kills.
3 Buttons Tuned For Ultra-Responsive Feedback
The Razer Abyssus™ Mirror Special Edition features large tactile buttons tuned for rapid clicking that responds to your command with instant response – so you are always a gunshot or spell ahead of your enemies.
Hardware Toggles for DPI and Polling Rate
Adapt to your game instantly with 2 toggle switches for 450/1800/3500dpi and 125/1000Hz polling rate adjustments without the need for any software drivers. Features • High gloss mirror finish
• 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor
• 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response time
• Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
• On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
• No Drift Control
• Always-On™ mode
• Ultra-large buttons
• 16-bit ultra-wide data path
• 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
• Three independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
• Ambidextrous design
• Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
• Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ PTFE feet
• Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
• Approx. size in mm: 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.