In fact, your mouse is the most important link between you and the game you play. When bullets fly, and the difference between victory and defeat is measured by micro-millimeters and fractions of seconds, everything counts. Precision and accuracy are key factors that will impact the gaming experience greatly. Amongst professional gamers, QPAD is well known as a reliable provider of top-notch gaming gear with high quality and premium feel.
QPAD 8K features the award winning five-finger grip, gaming-grade laser sensor with 8200 true CPI, advanced 32-bit ARM processor controller unit to optimize the tracking performance, pre-mounted QPAD Glidz mouse feet’s, seven programmable buttons for profiles, sensitivity, shortcuts, keys and macro recordings. You can accurately move at speeds up to 3.8 meter per second without losing tracking abilities. The sensor pictures the surface with a shutter speed of 12.000 frames per second covering an area of 30x30 pixels per frame. This generates an image processing of 10.8 MB data per second. The QPAD 8K supports Plug & Play for easy installation, no drivers needed and carries 128kb on board memory that will store your personal profile settings. In addition to all this, the left and right buttons from Omron are built to last 20 million clicks with a distinctive feedback. Last but not least you can personalize your color settings. The QPAD 8K delivers where it matters: In feel and performance.
Features • Right handed, Ergonomic, five-finger grip.
• Advanced Laser sensor for optimized tracking performance.
• High quality Omron main switches with a distinct mechanical feedback (Lifetime: 20 Million)
• Advanced 32bit ARM M3 72Mhz processor controller unit to optimize the tracking performance
• Highly intuitive software
• Seven programmable buttons
• 16.8 million possible color variations via RGB LED lights
• Carry bag for transport
• Advanced macro recording
• Low, medium or high on the fly sensitivity switches
• Ruberized soft touch surface
• QPAD Glidz mouse feets are pre-mounted
• Plug & Play for easy installation
• 128kb on board memory to store your settings
• Gold plated USB connectors
• 2 meter braided cable
• Several color modes such as wave, puls, rainbow flow, constant.
• Energy saving mode
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.