FaderPort 8 PreSonus Motorised 8 Fader DAW Control Surface
PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control, 8x 100mm motorised touch-sensitive faders, Unique Session Navigator, 57 Buttons
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™ 8’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. With 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, you can quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 8 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 8 handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to customize your workflow. Large, illuminated buttons make finding the function you need quick and easy. Eight high-definition digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. And if you select a track with your mouse, the FaderPort 8 will follow your selection, giving you yet another way to get to the function you need, right when you need it. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want so see; and more. You’re not limited to preset controls, either: Four programmable User buttons let you quickly and easily access your favorite functions.
Universal compatibility and tight Studio One® integration.
FaderPort 8’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins.
But the FaderPort 8 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 8 for yourself! Features • 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders.
• 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays.
• Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop.
• Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event.
• General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo.
• Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more.
• Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm.
• Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off.
• Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan.
• macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation.
• Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop.
• USB 2.0 connectivity.
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the FaderPort 8:
macOS® 10.8.5 or higher
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Windows 10 x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
FaderPort 8 firmware 1.0.1 or later (requires Universal Control v.1.8.3 or later)
USB 2.0 port
Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
Universal Control v.1.8.3 (for firmware updates)
PreSonus FaderPort 8 has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
PreSonus® Studio One® 3.3.2 or later
Supported by Pro Tools
Mackie Universal Control Emulation
Supported by Logic, Cubase, Ableton, Nuendo, Bitwig, Reaper, Reason, and more
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
(Note: A firmware update is currently required for full functionality. Please download and install Universal Control version 1.8.3 or later and run the firmware updater when prompted. )
(See the FaderPort 8 Owner's Manual for instructions.)
Input / Output
• 1 USB 2.0 port
• 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
• 8 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized faders
• Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
• Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
• Heavy-duty construction
• Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
Buttons and Knobs:
• General Controls Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Timecode, Click On/Off with Tap Tempo, 4 programmable User buttons, 8 Function buttons, Macro, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins.
• Channel Controls Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Select, Rec Arm.
• Automation Controls Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off.
• Optional Fader Functionality Plug-in Edit, Bus Sends, Pan.
• Window View Mix, Project, Transport, Undo.
• Transport Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly depending on the DAW.).
• Navigation Track Scroll, Channel Banking, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event, Nudge.
• Console Management Show/Hide: Audio Track, Inputs, MIDI Tracks, Buses, Outputs, VCA, FX; Show All.
• Displays 8 high-definition digital scribble strip displays, timecode display, channel meters.
• Power: 12 VDC, 2A external power supply.
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Model Number||FADERPORT 8|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months