Next Level Racing GT Track Simulator Cockpit
Next Level Racing GT Track Simulator Cockpit, Adjustable, 4-Point Racing Harness, Pre-Drilled Wheel/Pedal Holes
By DPD On 15th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The patented GTtrack has all the features included for serious sim racing such as 4 point racing harness, gear shifter and handbrake adaptor, Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor, height adjustable rubber feet for the cockpit and the new Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors allowing you to move your cockpit around with ease and lock the wheels for serious racing.
The GTtrack is built for motion and the Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 can be installed in less than 10 minutes for the most immersive racing experience. The GTtrack is also fully compatible with the new Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion platform and when combined can offer you the ultimate simulation experience.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat as the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & David Greco. Features • Designed for professionals and serious sim racers.
• Steering wheel angle and distance adjustability.
• Pedal angle and distance adjustability.
• Gear shifter distance adjustable.
• Pre-drilled for all major brands including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec.
• Built with rigidity to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets.
• Built with motion in mind – The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 bolts straight on in less than 10 minutes and fully compatible with the Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform.
• Reinforced racing bucket seat with rigidity required for high end motion (Doesn’t have the level of flex found in fibreglass simulator seats).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months