Neunaber Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus Guitar Pedal
Neunaber Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus Effects Pedal, 8 Stunning Stereo Chorus Effects, Pedalboard Friendly Footprint
By DPD On 12th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Tri — the classic rack chorus effect
• Hex — two tri-choruses paralleled for an ultra-dense effect
• Cascade Tone — two tri-choruses in series create a rich, lush effect
• Cascade Vibe — tri-chorus and tri-vibrato in series makes for a complex sound
• Harmonic Vibe — Low-frequency tri-chorus and high-frequency tri-vibrato, a more subtle effect that works well with overdrive
• Harmonic Detune — low-frequency detune and high-frequency tri-chorus, even more subtle and sounds great with heavy distortion
• +Detune — tri-chorus+detune for that ultimate rack chorus tone
• +Echo — tri-chorus+echo is a classic combo
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features Inspire’s newly-designed circuitry offers increased headroom while maintaining low noise. A numerically-optimized analog mix control results in unity-gain dry/wet blend throughout the range, from 100% dry to 100% effect.
• Controls for Effect Select, Mix, Depth (Echo Repeats), Rate, and Effect Adjust (depends on effect)
• True bypass
• Inputs/outputs may be used mono or stereo
• Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
• Pedalboard-friendly small footprint (4.6” × 2.9”)
• Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included, but you may add one).
• Designed and manufactured in California, USA
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited