6x PCIe 2.0 Expansion Enclosure holds up to four dual-slot Graphic Cards from net
NetStor NA250A-GPU 6x PCIe 2.0 PCI Express Expansion Enclosure - TurboBox-GPU holds up to four dual-slot Graphic Cards
The easy and cost-effective Netstor PCIe to PCIe expansion system NA250A features easy plug and play installation, containing PCIe 2.0 ×8 host card and data cable for up to 40 Gbps high-speed transfer. The NA250A is configured by the BIOS from the workstation or server automatically, which makes all the PCIe slots on NA250A available to the workstation or server. Any combination of ×1, ×4, ×8 and ×16 half-length or full-length PCIe cards is supported by all the PCIe slots on NA250A, providing a solution with high-performance and high bandwidth 40 Gbps for expanding PCIe I/O capacity outside the workstation or server.
Most Cost-Effective Way to Expand I/O Capabilities
NA250A renders flexibility to expand the I/O capabilities of a workstation or server, allowing an expansion of six PCIe slots for graphics card users, a perfect solution for adding GPU cards to workstation or server with limited PCIe card space. NA250A gives large cost savings to graphics card users because of its support of the increasing need of I/O expansion, and its elimination of the need to invest in new computer hardware. In addition, consistent configuration of workstation or server is maintained, and a cost-effective way to expand the number of PCIe slots is provided, offering increased capacity and scalability for PCIe I/O capabilities.
Perfect Solution for GPU Expansion
NA250A is ideal for video editing professionals and developers for improving the performance of GPU-intensive application. Individual user or video editing professionals at animation studio do not need to spend as much as two or three times the money for GPU workstations since NA250A provides a low-cost PCIe expansion system for upgrading GPU performance. The benefits of GPU computing can be applied in various areas including digital content creation, medical research, motionDSP, financial simulation, 3D seismic interpretation, molecular modeling, 3D Ultrasound TechniScan, gene sequencing, weather modeling, and astrophysics. All of the work is made faster and more efficient due to GPU technology, which means a quicker result as well as money and energy saved.
Features • High-speed 40 Gbps PCIe 2.0 x8 host connectivity
• Solid metal structure with stylish aluminium housing
• Dedicated single 1000 watts power supply for GPU usage
• Two quiet front and one rear hot-swappable fan cooling for self-contained ventilation
• Capable of up to four dual-slot GPU cards
• Environmental Monitoring with Power/FAN/TEMP LEDs and mutable buzzer alarm
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Host Interface: Up to 40Gb/s external PCIe 2.0 x8
• No. of Slot: 4* PCI Express 2.0 x8 (x16 connector), 2* PCI Express 2.0 x4 (x4 connector)
• LED Display for Enclosure: Power-On LED - Blue, FAN normal - green; Fan failure - Red, TEMP normal - green; TEMP Over 55°C - red
• Cooling: Front: two 120x120x25 mm cooling fans, Rear: One 60x60x25 mm cooling fan
• Alarm: Buzzer beeping for fan failure or over temperature (over 55°C) occurs
• Material: Solid metal structure with aluminium housing
• Power Supply: Universal Single 1000W (Server-grade), Input: 90~230 VAC/50-60 HZ
• Dimension: 450 (D) x 175.8 (W) x 374 (H) mm
• O.S. support: OS Independent
• Host Requirement: One PCIe 2.0 x8 / x16 slot
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
This TekSpek covers DAS and NAS, what they mean, what they’re used for and how they’re different. We’ll start by looking at the technology, then move on to the players in the market and how the market is moving forward.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage