NETGEAR WAX610 Wireless WiFi6 Dual-Band 2.5GbE WiFi Access Point
NETGEAR WAX610-100EUS, Business Managed WiFi Access Point, MU-MIMO, Dual-Band (600+1200Mbps), 2.5GbE, 802.11ax, PoE
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ultimate Speed and Capacity with WiFi 6
Offer customers and employees the best WiFi with higher speeds, less congestion, higher device density and higher battery life for WiFi 6 devices with WAX610.
• Up to 70% higher speed for client devices.
• 4x more client devices per unit (when all devices support WiFi 6).
• Dual-band 4-stream: each unit can deliver up to 1.8 Gbps of data throughput.
• One 2.5G Ethernet port for multi-gig wired network connectivity.
• Enhanced security features.
• SMD IT Budget.
• Centralised remote monitoring and management.
WiFi Security for your Business
Small and medium organizations now enjoy enterprise level security without the enterprise budget. Insight helps you configure and maintain the security of the network easily.
• WPA3 for the highest level of WiFi connection security.
• 8 separate wireless networks (SSIDs) can be used for administration, employees, guests and IoT devices (WiFi surveillance cameras, thermostats, door locks and sensors).
• Separate VLANs for network separation and segregation between admin network, employee, visitor, HR, Finance, etc.
• Peer-to-peer separation: Total user separation on the same VLAN, preventing guest accessing other guests’ devices.
• Dynamic VLAN per RADIUS user assignment, a feature specially designed for businesses who use RADIUS to efficiently manage user accounts and access (Note: Feature available in October 2020 firmware release).
Remote monitoring and management with NETGEAR Insight
• 1-Year Insight subscription included.
• Instant discovery & set-up.
• Local and Cloud monitoring and management through the Insight app or Cloud Portal.
• Remote access and multi-device configuration.
• No additional Cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server is necessary.
• QR code initial configuration for instant installation.
Insight cloud remote monitoring and management: 1-Year Insight subscription included.
• WiFi 6 Dual Band AX1800 Access Point, up to 1.2Gbps in 5GHz band and 600Mbps in 2.4GHz.
Multi-Gigabit Speed and PoE: Includes a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port with PoE for high speed and easy wiring.
• Faster and more reliable WiFi due to higher throughput and more coverage with the use of both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band simultaneously.
• Ideal for high density WiFi environments, supported by robust and seamless roaming between a large number of WAX610 and other NETGEAR Business WiFi APs.
High Performance: Get 4 Streams of WiFi 6 and speeds up to 1.8 Gb.
Greater Capacity and Battery Life: Enjoy 4X more connection capacity than WiFi 5 with improved efficiency for longer device battery life.
• Compatible with WAC505/510/540 specifically but not WiFi 5 APs in general.
Dual-Band Wireless Mesh: wire-free installation with other WAX610, WAX610Y, WAC540 or WAC564. One of the bands is then shared between the wireless backhaul and the devices.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Device Type||Wireless Access Point|
|Compatible Internet Connections||Existing WiFi Network|
|Network Ports||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000/2500 (2.5 Gigabit) for LAN|
|Wired Protocols||IEEE 802.11i|
|Total LAN Connections||1|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Buttons||1 x Reset Button|
|Max. Power Consumption||15.3 W|
|Security & VPN|
|Dimensions||160.9 x 160.9 x 33.25 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.