Nektar Panorama P4 USB Keyboard
Nektar PANORAMA-P4 ,49 Keys ,12 Pads ,9 Faders ,13 Knobs ,2 Wheels , SemiWeighted Keys
By DPD On 20th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Panorama keys are beautiful to play Nektar say they are perfectly weighted and they certainly feel well made. There is monophonic aftertouch and 5 velocity curves to choose from so getting the most expressive performance can be done right on your controller.
Controls, controls, controls
The Panorama comes packed with you guessed it…controls! 16 encoders, 9 45mm faders, 1 100mm motorized ALPS fader, 10 LED buttons and 28 buttons which means you can control of up to 93 parameters at any one time. However because we are total geeks here at SCAN the buttons that got the most buzz in the office was the F-keys and the ability to have access to over 1500 assigned controls.
Having undo right on the controller or even better assigning qwerty macros to a button means less leaving the keyboard and less heading over to the computer and more making actual music.
Tight Daw intergration
The search is finally over for Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Reaper and Reason users, this is the dedicated controller you have been waiting for. A simple press of a button and you are taken to controlling the Mixer, another press and you can mess with your Instruments and another press you decide what to do with the Transport. All this without looking at a computer or picking up a mouse.
12 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads with choice of 7 velocity curves means playing percussions or sample snippets can be done with expression. If you are more musically inclined The “Scale-Function” assigns each pad to pitches within any of the pre-defined 30+ scales.
Having MIDI out means you can use the Panorama as a midi interface couple that with a Foot switch jack and Expression pedal jack and you start to realize this things Is not just for the studio. You can use the USB Micro B for external power supply or additional power for the motorized fader (cable included). Features • 100 mm ALPS motorized fader.
• 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons.
• ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads.
• 3.5” high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility.
• Incredible Reason implementation that lets you use Reason, as if it's hardware.
• 4 modes when used with Reason switch between Mixer, Instrument, Transport and Internal.
• Presets and setup files for major DAW's and VIs.
• 49 or 61 note weighted (semi-) velocity-sensitive keyboard w/aftertouch.
• 5 velocity curves plus fixed.
• Pitch bend & Modulation assignable wheels.
• Octave shift buttons.
• PB1/2 buttons.
• 4 keyboard zones programmable with controller filters and program changes.
• 5 keyboard maps store all settings.
• 16 encoders.
• 9 45mm faders.
• 10 assignable LED buttons.
• 11 dedicated transport buttons.
• 20 preset locations store all settings including links to keyboard, pad and F-keys maps.
• 12 pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
• 7 velocity curves.
• Scale mode with 30+ scales and interval setting.
• Velocity spread functions spreads the selected pad assignment over all 12 pads, at different velocity levels.
• Transpose and Octave shift in both pad-map and scale mode.
• Pads freely assignable in Reason mode.
• Load or Save to any of 20 pad maps.
• 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and tranport keys) .
• Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps.
• F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes.
Weight & Dimensions
• Dimensions: 33 2/8"(L) x 13"(D) 3 6/8"(H)
• Weight: 14 Lbs
• Expression pedal 1/4" jack input (pedal not included).
• Foot switch (sustain) 1/4" jack input (pedal not included).
• MIDI output.
• USB port for communication with computer.
• USB Micro B connector for extra and external power.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
|Number Of Keys||49|
|Dimensions||97x 838 x 330|
|USB Bus Powered||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months