The NASH 20 is circumaural analog stereo gaming headset, engineered with our three most important values: Design, Sound and Comfort. The fully adjustable ear cups and memory foam cushions are made for long comfortable gaming sessions. The flip-up-to-mute microphone and on-ear cup volume control allows you simply access the mute or volume functions.
The NASH 20 is developed with a unique audio filtered semi closed back acoustic chamber which is optimized especially by Mionix for our own developed angled 50 mm DACT drivers to enable exceptional sound reproduction and precision.
The sound is as the perfect mix of mid- and high precise crystal clear audiophile tones for the most demanding music lover. High-lighted low, mid and high frequencies for accurate in-game positioning with a deep balanced bass for you to be able to experience the most out of your music, gaming or multimedia.
The clean Scandinavian design of the NASH 20 incorporates fluid lines and a fuss free impression. The headset is coated with a 4-layer rubber coating which gives a soft touch feel. The on ear cup volume control and flip-up-to-mute microphone boom allowed us to keep the cable free from switches and boxes.
Our own developed DACT drivers reproduce sound to the highest audiophile standard. The semi closed back acoustic chamber design is engineered to provide air to the drivers to optimize the sound. The sound reproduction is optimized for both the lower, mid and high frequencies. Due to the high-lighted soundscape you will get the advantage of more accurate and quicker positioning when playing games.
Equipped with an adjustable headband and omnidirectional swivel inner ear cups together with smooth and comfortable memory foam leather encased cushions the NASH 20 will still be comfortable to use even for the longest using seasons.
• Headset Type: Analog Stereo Headset
• Type of earcup: Semi-closed back circumaural
• Audio connection: 3.5mm gold plated connector
• Mic connection: 3.5mm gold plated connector
• Ear pads: 22mm Memory foam wrapped in leather
• Head band: 18mm Memory foam wrapped in leather
• Cable: 2 m braided cable
• Volume control: Scroll wheel on left ear cup
• Driver type: Dynamic, 50 mm, Nd magnet
• Impedance: 32? ± 15% at 20kHz
• Sound pressure level: 103dB
• Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
• Resonance Frequency: ? 100Hz
• Input power :Nominal 40mW Max. 80mW
• THD: Less than 2%. at 1K Hz Less than 5%, at 300Hz to 3KHz
• Microphone direction: Uni-direction
• Microphone mute: Flip up to mute
• Pick-up pattern: Uni-direction
• Sensitivity: (@1kHz, 1 V/Pa): -42 ±3db
• Frequency response: 50 – 16,000 Hz
• Signal to Noise: 58 dB
• Microphone dimensions: 6mm
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Mionix NASH 20 Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone Black 50 mm neodymium DACT Drivers . Please choose from the list below.