Mionix NASH 20 Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone Black
Mionix NASH 20 Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone Black 50 mm neodymium DACT Drivers
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The NASH 20 is developed with a unique audio filtered semi closed back acoustic chamber which is optimized especially by Mionix for our own developed angled 50 mm DACT drivers to enable exceptional sound reproduction and precision.
The sound is as the perfect mix of mid- and high precise crystal clear audiophile tones for the most demanding music lover. High-lighted low, mid and high frequencies for accurate in-game positioning with a deep balanced bass for you to be able to experience the most out of your music, gaming or multimedia.
The clean Scandinavian design of the NASH 20 incorporates fluid lines and a fuss free impression. The headset is coated with a 4-layer rubber coating which gives a soft touch feel. The on ear cup volume control and flip-up-to-mute microphone boom allowed us to keep the cable free from switches and boxes.
Our own developed DACT drivers reproduce sound to the highest audiophile standard. The semi closed back acoustic chamber design is engineered to provide air to the drivers to optimize the sound. The sound reproduction is optimized for both the lower, mid and high frequencies. Due to the high-lighted soundscape you will get the advantage of more accurate and quicker positioning when playing games.
Equipped with an adjustable headband and omnidirectional swivel inner ear cups together with smooth and comfortable memory foam leather encased cushions the NASH 20 will still be comfortable to use even for the longest using seasons. Features HEADSET SPECIFICATION
• Headset Type: Analog Stereo Headset
• Type of earcup: Semi-closed back circumaural
• Audio connection: 3.5mm gold plated connector
• Mic connection: 3.5mm gold plated connector
• Ear pads: 22mm Memory foam wrapped in leather
• Head band: 18mm Memory foam wrapped in leather
• Cable: 2 m braided cable
• Volume control: Scroll wheel on left ear cup
• Driver type: Dynamic, 50 mm, Nd magnet
• Impedance: 32? ± 15% at 20kHz
• Sound pressure level: 103dB
• Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
• Resonance Frequency: ? 100Hz
• Input power :Nominal 40mW Max. 80mW
• THD: Less than 2%. at 1K Hz Less than 5%, at 300Hz to 3KHz
• Microphone direction: Uni-direction
• Microphone mute: Flip up to mute
• Pick-up pattern: Uni-direction
• Sensitivity: (@1kHz, 1 V/Pa): -42 ±3db
• Frequency response: 50 – 16,000 Hz
• Signal to Noise: 58 dB
• Microphone dimensions: 6mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months